The fist time I set up my wi-fi at home it worked great and showed up in blue letters across the top of my front screen that I was connected. Now, I'm not sure I am? Nothing shows up on my front screen and it's set to automatic connect. I changed this wi-fi to the top priority under options so it's the first one to connect. But how do I know if I'm on my home wi-fi? Why can't I see if I'm connected like before?

Is it because I changed to Zen Theme?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
    01-20-10 09:03 PM
    You would see the wifi icon at the top of the screen if you're connected. The home screen should also display the name of the wireless network. This is not always the case, depending on the theme you're using (not all themes show this on the home page).

If you want to make sure you're connected, go to manage connectiond and select service status. You will be able to see if you're connected to wifi and also the name of the network you're connected to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 09:08 PM
    Also the wifi icon should be white not grey if you are completely connected.
    01-20-10 09:11 PM
    if can be grey or white if you're connected.
    grey is you're not with bis
    01-20-10 09:13 PM
    if can be grey or white if you're connected.
    grey is you're not with bis
    My wifi always seems to revert to grey from white. Is there any way to know why this occurring or stop it.
    01-21-10 06:05 PM
    can u wifi me now? sorry bad vzw joke...

white is better.. there really is no harm if ur wifi goes grey, just data might not be transfering...

REMEMBER to use the wifi, use the HOTSPOT browser!
    01-21-10 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD