Why is it that when my bb is connected to the DM, I cannot access my media card? Is there something I don't have set right, or is there a reason it's supposed to be this way?

It seems a little odd....
    02-27-09 01:34 PM
    Do you have media manager installed with your DM?

Are you just trying to access your files? Music, pics etc? If you wish you can enter mass storage mode and then just browse to your BB from my computer. Drag and drop from there. To enable go to options>media card>mass storage mode support ON
    02-27-09 01:38 PM
    I have media manager and mass storage is on. So if I understand this correctly, I can only view my pictures on the PC if I am connected thru the DM.

Thanks for the help, Tre. It makes sense now.
    02-27-09 02:10 PM
    Doing what treomortality said allows you to use windows explorer to view and move files to and from your card. Desktop Manager does not need to be connected or running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:21 PM
    I have media manager and mass storage is on. So if I understand this correctly, I can only view my pictures on the PC if I am connected thru the DM.

Thanks for the help, Tre. It makes sense now.
    Glad you got it. Wish mass storage mode on you dont need DM at all. Its just like plugging in any other peripheral (media stick, etc). You just simply treat it like an additional drive - drag and drop to your hearts content

I only asked if you had Media Manager installed as part of your DM, some dont.... The easiest way IMO is just plugging in and browsing to it from my computer....
    02-27-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD