Congrats Rachel, thanks for the help!
    01-12-09 08:32 PM
    Soon Rachel will pass me. It took me a year to make 6000. Congrats Rachel and glad CB is your place to hang out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 08:32 PM
    I also came strolling in here to get info from others and never left...lol. Rachel your a big help around here. Congrats!

01-12-09 08:33 PM
    Congrats Rachel. How about Queen Berry. That may be a fitting title.
    01-12-09 08:33 PM
    No No, my daddy says Im a Princess LOL
    01-12-09 08:34 PM
    Lol, that one word is a daddy's favorite one PRINCESS.
    01-12-09 08:35 PM
    Lol, that one word is a daddy's favorite one PRINCESS.
    I know it, Im gonna sneak it into my fiance's wedding vows somehow....

01-12-09 08:37 PM
    I know it, Im gonna sneak it into my fiance's wedding vows somehow....

Lol, just secretly write it at the end when he's not looking. I love my PRINCESS! You'll just laugh while he stands there puzzled wondering how that got there.
    01-12-09 08:42 PM
    congratulations rachel!!!!
    01-12-09 08:44 PM
    LOL... good thought.

He jokes that he is putting "obey" in there, I said "why start now?" LOL
    01-12-09 08:46 PM
    LOL... good thought.

He jokes that he is putting "obey" in there, I said "why start now?" LOL
    Lol, sounds like someone likes to joke a lot.

And you can even double it and put his and your word in his, with I will obey my princess! He won't know what hit him.
    01-12-09 08:52 PM
    When you're a real and true genius, you don't need to calculate how many posts you need to do every day to become one. You either are or you're not. Smart people know other smart people. If genius comes in the form of how many posts you make and not in the quality or expertise of your responses, then I don't want to be a genius. I certainly don't inflate my posts each day trying to get somewhere. I don't think Rachel did either. I've seen most of her posts and they are all very helpful. She never said, I think I need 50 posts today to make genius.

That's a real genius!
    01-12-09 08:57 PM
    When you're a real and true genius, you don't need to calculate how many posts you need to do every day to become one. You either are or you're not. Smart people know other smart people. If genius comes in the form of how many posts you make and not in the quality or expertise of your responses, then I don't want to be a genius. I certainly don't inflate my posts each day trying to get somewhere. I don't think Rachel did either. I've seen most of her posts and they are all very helpful. She never said, I think I need 50 posts today to make genius.

That's a real genius!
    Thats very sweet, thanks.
    01-12-09 08:59 PM
    CONGRATS RACHEL!!! Way to go!

CONGRATS PETE!!! Your so modest!
    01-12-09 09:01 PM

That's a real genius!
    I didn't either, and I don't just post random posts to get mine higher. I try to help people whenever I can, I just wanted to calculate it and see how long I had. So don't try to come at me and say this stuff. I also just added that about 20 minutes ago for the fun of it.
    01-12-09 09:03 PM

That's a real genius!

Great post...
    01-12-09 09:05 PM
    I didn't either, and I don't just post random posts to get mine higher. I try to help people whenever I can, I just wanted to calculate it and see how long I had. So don't try to come at me and say this stuff. I also just added that about 20 minutes ago for the fun of it.
    There was certainly no offense intended. My apologies if you found something in there offensive to you.
    01-12-09 09:07 PM
    There was certainly no offense intended. My apologies if you found something in there offensive to you.
    It's okay, it just seemed that you thought I just posted on here to get a high post count and didn't care about helping people. But if it wasn't like that, then no hard feelings.
    01-12-09 09:10 PM
    RACHEL,

how about CRACK GODDESS? hehhehe
    01-12-09 09:13 PM
    Congrats rachel !

01-12-09 09:14 PM
    RACHEL,

how about CRACK GODDESS? hehhehe
    I see too many of those on Cops. LOL
    01-12-09 09:15 PM
    5000 is a lot of posts...

...especially in 4 months....

like 37 a day or so, give or take...
    Last edited by Jizmo; 01-12-09 at 09:22 PM.
    01-12-09 09:20 PM
    I personally think that Rachel should be one of the select few to become a mod. She has helped many many people out with problems, also myself. I think she deserves that title.
    [I'll post this as a general response to your suggestion, without any reflection on Rachel's performance.]

There is no link between hitting a magic number of posts, providing advice and help to others, and the attributes needed to be a good moderator. They are three completely different (and mostly unrelated) qualities. "Moderator" is not a reward, or a title, it's a job, a management task as part of a team - mostly concerned with keeping the forums running smoothly and in line with the Owner's business plan. As such it should never be considered as a reward for performance. You might also be surprised to learn that some users actually decline to be appointed as moderator because it brings a duty to the forums which can conflict with freedom to post, they would rather be ordinary members.

What I'm hinting at here is that selection of moderators is a forum management issue. It is not a reward for performance and should not be considered as a reward. Nobody should make any conclusions about appointment (or not) as moderator, and the status of a maybe-potential-suggested candidate. If someone is made (or not made) moderator it says nothing, neither more nor less, about their value as a CB member. Apart from the announcement of a new mod, Users here will never know if it was offered and declined, or not offered for whatever reason - including head count or any of the other reasons which may exist in Kevin's plans.
    01-12-09 09:21 PM
    Rachel, I just wanted to let you know that there are probably a lot of folks like myself that just kinda lay low around here. But it didn't take very long to realize, if you want to learn something, who you need to pay attention too. Thanks for all you have taught me without even knowing it.
    You have earned my respect and we're lucky to have you around.
    Congrats and best always.

01-12-09 09:34 PM
    Congrats Rachel & Pete!!!! And ALMOST SD (less then 200 away ) Another 4500 or so posts and I'll join ya too... lol!

Anyways for the custom name suggestion, how 'bout just Princess??? (I mean Rachel, NOT you Pete )
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-12-09 at 09:36 PM.
    01-12-09 09:34 PM
126 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD