Congrats Rachel!!! Everyone appreciates your helpfulness and you are definitely deserving of the title. Kudos!
    01-12-09 07:42 PM
    What I want to know is how you find the time to plan a wedding, and help all us out here in "Crackberry Land," with such perfection? Do you ever sleep???
    01-12-09 07:42 PM
    Yep, gotta admit, I've used quite a bit of her advice myself, and passed some along to others. In the Navy, our code for a job well done was BZ, bravo zulu. This is your BZ from me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 07:44 PM
    Congratulations Rachel. Take your time to choose the title you want.
    01-12-09 07:44 PM
    What I want to know is how you find the time to plan a wedding, and help all us out here in "Crackberry Land," with such perfection? Do you ever sleep???

If you knew me, you'd know Im OCD and incredibly organised. Most of my wedding stuff is planned/booked/paid for already, just a few lil bits to do here and there

I can multi-task like no-ones business, and my day starts very early with a child needing to fed and taken to the bustop, LOL I can do a heck on alot in a small amount of time. Heck, our nightly meals are always prepared and ready to be cooked by noon LOL I just have to throw things in the oven LOL..

Ive got a schedule LOL
    01-12-09 07:46 PM
    Yep, gotta admit, I've used quite a bit of her advice myself, and passed some along to others. In the Navy, our code for a job well done was BZ, bravo zulu. This is your BZ from me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

We are Navy too well, Fiance is...
    01-12-09 07:47 PM
    lmfao--- what did you do to get the 11,000 posts!
    Sunkast is rumored to be a robot, maintained by the real Sunkast so his boss thinks he earns his pay every day.
    Rachey, you are my bud. I am very proud of you and wanted to say you have been a tremendous help here at CB. I enjoy running into you here and reading your posts. You are one of a kind, keep it up Rach...
    If you knew me, you'd know Im OCD and incredibly organised. Most of my wedding stuff is planned/booked/paid for already, just a few lil bits to do here and there

I can multi-task like no-ones business, and my day starts very early with a child needing to fed and taken to the bustop, LOL I can do a heck on alot in a small amount of time. Heck, our nightly meals are always prepared and ready to be cooked by noon LOL I just have to throw things in the oven LOL..

Ive got a schedule LOL
    Oh... my... and I thought I was OCD! I guess you would be "Stage 4 OCD" with 4 being the most awesome of stages? Anyway, I am impressed!
    01-12-09 07:48 PM
    Oh... my... and I thought I was OCD! I guess you would be "Stage 4 OCD" with 4 being the most awesome of stages? Anyway, I am impressed!
    LOL My fiance jokes, cuz he likes to leave things on the table, and Ill move them, he says "whats a table for? to put things on right?" hes kidding,

Yes, they are, but not mail, not your bag LOL not boxes...

LOL god I sound like a maniac.
    01-12-09 07:50 PM
    Rachey, you are my bud. I am very proud of you and wanted to say you have been a tremendous help here at CB. I enjoy running into you here and reading your posts. You are one of a kind, keep it up Rach...

You my bud too
    01-12-09 07:50 PM
    I second that
    01-12-09 08:06 PM
    Its so nice and cozy in here

LOL
    01-12-09 08:08 PM
    I want to be able to change my title
    01-12-09 08:13 PM
    Its so nice and cozy in here

LOL
    Lol. Isn't the whole Crackberry nation?
    01-12-09 08:14 PM
    You got a long way to go, hahahaha....sorry, you do though.
    01-12-09 08:14 PM
    Congrats!!! You have been very helpful.
    01-12-09 08:15 PM
    My pleasure
    01-12-09 08:16 PM
    Congratulations Rachel. You've done an amazing job. Keep up the tremendous work.

As for your new title....I'm sure it will be very befitting of Genius status!!
    01-12-09 08:20 PM
    Good news. You are a scant 4,859 posts away.
    01-12-09 08:24 PM
    Good news. You are a scant 4,859 posts away.
    LOL one day.....keep going!
    01-12-09 08:24 PM
    Hey, were we not all there one day? I came here looking for a few answers and never left...
    01-12-09 08:26 PM
    Congrats!!!
    01-12-09 08:27 PM
    Hey, were we not all there one day? I came here looking for a few answers and never left...
    I think that's what we all did. We all just had our little ol Blackberry in our hands wanting answers, then we found this wonderful place for all of our Crackberry addictions!
    01-12-09 08:28 PM
    Of course, I still am.. as far as my PC goes..

"ohhhh that doesnt look right, ohhhhh blue screen.. ohhhh dumping phsycial memory"

reboot LOL

But then i got a new laptop.
    01-12-09 08:28 PM
126 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD