Today i had to call Sprint to have them resend/Reset my tower connections ( something like that ) but anyways its much better, So i asked the bb tech person why is it when i recieve a picture mail from anyone at the top where it has the persons name the time date etc, etc it also has ( voice mail )

The tech person never heard or even seen this before and i said well it always shows ( voice mail ) i even did it from my pc send a pic, to me and read off what it said so ofcourse they will have to look into it more why it does this. It doesnt bother me im just curious why it does this or does anyone else thats on sprint and on a 8330m ever noticed this?
    10-16-09 08:36 PM
    Can you state your problem a little better? You're saying that when you receive an mms all your other icons pop up as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 08:39 PM
    No i have them seperate im saying when i receieve a MMS in the From area it has the persons name the time and date and also has (voice mail) in the same subject area, this is NOT voice mail data voice mail is when i go listin to my voice mails that i missed the calls from.
    10-16-09 08:43 PM
    No i have them seperate im saying when i receieve a MMS in the From area it has the persons name the time and date and also has (voice mail) in the same subject area, this is NOT voice mail data voice mail is when i go listin to my voice mails that i missed the calls from.
    Download captureit and take a screenshot because I really don't get what you're saying

10-16-09 09:10 PM
    i was gonna mention and do that lol
    10-16-09 09:12 PM
    it should actually say to:voicemail(mobile) is that correct coolguy
    10-16-09 09:13 PM
    coolguy it says vmail, because the number the person sent it to is saved in your address book under vmail, more than likely if you delete that vmail entry from you address book, you number will show there
    10-16-09 09:17 PM
    Wow bud. A little punctuation and grammar could help us understand your question.

10-16-09 09:18 PM
    it should actually say to:voicemail(mobile) is that correct coolguy
    yup thats what it says, why tho? Even the tech person said it shouldnt say that its NOT voice mail.. still want me to post a screenshot?
    10-16-09 09:23 PM
    Wow bud. A little punctuation and grammar could help us understand your question.

I didn't know i was here for english class HAHAHA
    10-16-09 09:26 PM
    yup thats what it says, why tho? Even the tech person said it shouldnt say that its NOT voice mail.. still want me to post a screenshot?
    no need, your number should show there but, your number is stored in your address book under vmail. which is y vmail shows and not your number
    10-16-09 09:30 PM
    It is really hard to read like that Berry.
    10-16-09 09:31 PM
    no need, your number should show there but, your number is stored in your address book under vmail. which is y vmail shows and not your number
    ah, ok i was just wondering is all its no big deal, kinda funny tho cause the BB tech person had no clue why and was asking all the other techs if they ran across this and left an open ticket if they found or know why LOL
    10-16-09 09:36 PM
    ah, ok i was just wondering is all its no big deal, kinda funny tho cause the BB tech person had no clue why and was asking all the other techs if they ran across this and left an open ticket if they found or know why LOL
    lol. thats funny, if u have time you can really cause some brainbusters over there , calling upto ask if there is a resolution on the ticket lol
    10-16-09 09:38 PM
    Well she was a nice lady and fixed my problem even tho took a hour on the phone with her but im pleased
    10-16-09 09:40 PM
    FYI, it's not hard to stump the workers at the carriers.
    10-16-09 11:23 PM
    I didn't know i was here for english class HAHAHA
    I don't suppose you're here in a forum to communicate with others using english, either.

If no one can understand you, then there's a communication issue. I couldn't even understand you, and I really tried to.
    10-16-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD