Hi guys,

As u know, most hotel wifi services are not regular WEP wireless connections, but hotspot services that u have to first (with PC) login as local network and then enter a user and password with the browser to use internet.

I've tried to configure this service with my Bold and it says that's connected to the network but nothing really works, browser doesn't work. It just says that I don't have a network connection at the moment so I can't use the browser to do the same as I do with my pc.

Does anyone know how to configure this?
    06-09-09 12:40 AM
    Browser > press the BB/menu button > Options > Browser Config. > Browser...change this to Hotspot Browser > press the BB/menu button > Save.
    06-09-09 01:23 AM
    Browser > press the BB/menu button > Options > Browser Config. > Browser...change this to Hotspot Browser > press the BB/menu button > Save.
    Hi and thanx for the info.
    I did exactly what u said but when I open up browser and try to search for a site it says the following:

"Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later.

If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

Isn't there something else I have to do so that the BB prompts a window for me to enter username and password?

Thanx.
    06-09-09 10:03 AM
    Anyone????
    06-10-09 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD