Just picked up a storm last week and have really been enjoying it. With .75.

My question is, how can I tell if my GPS is unlocked?

Also just wanted to mention that the Verizon saleslady mentioned CB to my girlfriend who purchased the Pearl.
    02-02-09 10:45 AM
    Just picked up a storm last week and have really been enjoying it. With .75.

My question is, how can I tell if my GPS is unlocked?

Also just wanted to mention that the Verizon saleslady mentioned CB to my girlfriend who purchased the Pearl.
    Open up BB Maps and turn on GPS tracking. If it works, your good, if not its locked. THis has been discussed before and it is indeed unlocked.
    02-02-09 10:48 AM
    Very good, thank you.
    02-02-09 11:02 AM
    how can you unlock the gps on the phone??
    Cause neither my ggogle map or bb maps can give me my location....
    02-02-09 11:14 AM
    Its done by VZW by service books. Judging by the fact that your using the storm on T-Mo, id say your outta luck. Search around a bit because im sure there is something out there to tell you how to get that working.
    02-02-09 11:20 AM
    Oooo ... google maps needs to update the mobile maps software for it to work with the storm. So far, its not looking good if they will do it ... now as far as bb maps ... If you check ur GPS settings and verify they are set correctly, it may be a limitation of TMo
    02-02-09 11:25 AM
    go into the options menu, and under GPS make sure it is set to location on, not just E911 only
    02-02-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD