Ok, I got the BB Tour from Verizon about a week ago and I must say, I totally love this phone. Except for the facebook problems today, this is by far the best phone I've had in ages.

So, I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and thank you all for the awesome information I have found on here already! I've sent long time users to this site since they had no idea it even existed!

This is the first weekend that I will be able to sit down and dedicate alot of time to figuring out how my Tour works, so wish me luck!

I'm really impressed with how helpful everyone seems to be on here. It's like one happy CrackBerry family that I can hopefully become a part of.
    10-16-09 11:11 PM
    start and end here: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series ... its a wealth of info and most of what you need to know
    10-16-09 11:15 PM
    Thanks for that...I did scan through some of them the other day and I plan on really digging in this weekend. It seems like so much to take in!
    10-16-09 11:20 PM
    it is.. good luck and welcome to CB
    10-16-09 11:26 PM
    I,m new here too, I need ten thread responses before i can start a new thread, this is #2, I am looking for an unlocked GMS phone with GPS mapping and bluetooth stereo capabilities the size of the pearl flip, far as I know the 8220 is not GPS, just mapping...
    10-17-09 12:23 AM
    The Facebook app definitely causes problems. That thing is worse than AOL. But, welcome!
    10-17-09 12:25 AM
    I,m new here too, I need ten thread responses before i can start a new thread, this is #2, I am looking for an unlocked GMS phone with GPS mapping and bluetooth stereo capabilities the size of the pearl flip, far as I know the 8220 is not GPS, just mapping...
    gps is more of a cdma thing for blackberrys. at least th 83xx series is like that.
    10-17-09 12:30 AM
    gps is more of a cdma thing for blackberrys. at least th 83xx series is like that.
    You understood that??

I assume a "GMS" phone is GSM?
    10-17-09 12:34 AM
    You understood that??

I assume a "GMS" phone is GSM?
    i kept looking at it.. and looking at it, and i think to myself ::thats not right:: then it came to me.
    10-17-09 02:50 AM
    Welcome to CB. You'll learn tons here. I certainly did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 06:31 AM
    Congrats on your Tour and welcome to Crackberry..

Here's a list of free OTA apps you can download from your BB browser

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    10-17-09 06:35 AM
    Thanks for all of thw welcomes. I've learned so much already
    But....what is a GMS phone? lol
    10-17-09 08:48 PM
    Thanks for all of thw welcomes. I've learned so much already
    But....what is a GMS phone? lol
    GMS is more of a crackberry thing for blackberrys. You get the idea LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD