My company is now blocking the access to their OWA site through Blackberry and iPhone. Since then my BIS OWA no longer work and I cannot even access the OWA site through Blackberry Browser (I get "The selected server returned an error when attempting to fulfill your request").

However, it works fine under Opera Mini. Makes me wonder, if it works through Opera Mini, there must be a way to reactivate the OWA through the browser.

Any blackberry techies or experts care to help me crack this?

Thanks.
    06-02-09 10:39 AM
    My company is now blocking the access to their OWA site through Blackberry and iPhone. Since then my BIS OWA no longer work and I cannot even access the OWA site through Blackberry Browser (I get "The selected server returned an error when attempting to fulfill your request").

However, it works fine under Opera Mini. Makes me wonder, if it works through Opera Mini, there must be a way to reactivate the OWA through the browser.

Any blackberry techies or experts care to help me crack this?

Thanks.
    Try changing your default browser settings to Internet Explorer instead of Blackberry Browser. These are found under options>browser
    06-02-09 10:48 AM
    I tried that, rebooted, still the same error.
    06-02-09 11:06 AM
    Have you talked to your IT department? If OWA access is required for your work, then it might be an oversight, or something that can be reconfigured for you.

...and you are BIS instead of BES?
    06-02-09 11:55 AM
    I was having similar issues with my OWA through BIS.
    Check this thread out >> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/sett...ss-bis-208151/

This should get you back in action. If not, please post again, there may be another option to try.
    06-02-09 02:13 PM
    Thanks for the tip on installing Opera Mini. It worked a treat
    Now I can keep up to date on Facebook
    04-26-11 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD