iMessage is a complete bastardization of txt messaging.

I wasn't going to post this here but I could transfer my account using the new system as it was rejecting me and I'm not sure why but I think its an interesting topic.

iMessage should go down and a complete failure as far as communication goes and BBM should be applauded and prasied for its superiority on every level.

I'm not a big fan of closed communication systems like these but here are my points (theres more) as to why BBM completely demolishes iMessage and I wish iMessage would just go away.

- You are automatically opted-into imessage, BBM is a separate app that users have to seek out
    - iMessage service sucks. I'm speaking from experience. I had an iphone and for a long period after imessages would go to my iphone if it was on wifi after i got my BB. Even more irritating is after I took the steps to stop this after updating to iOS6 a few messages when to my iphone. This to me is disturbing since my messages are still being funneled or routed through whatever iMessage system has set up
    - iMessage is completely unreliable. I keep hearing stories of messages not going through, delayed messages, interuptions in service.

All these together are catastrophic to communication.

Normally to be honest I wouldn't care. But I just really think double-standards should be realised we nee do reasses how great a service BBM is. Added to its reliability is the fact that it doesnt bastardize txt/sms messaging. With BBM voice coming I can only imagine the competition is at a lose for words and our dumb-founded as to what they could do. BBM was solid already and with the addition of voice it could have to dramatic affects. Solidyfing the current 53 million daily BBM users and help growing that number while also providing a paradigm shift it how we communicate, where txting and voice become seemless.
    jasonvan9 likes this.
    11-27-12 03:54 AM
    Amen!

Haha.. Definitely BBM has no competition right now and the 'ELITE' few that are using it.. feel privileged!

- No spam
    - Security to add ignore contacts
    - BBM Groups
    - Integrated
    11-27-12 04:32 AM