I had a Boost Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8330. That guy was a workhorse for my job - I probably used it for 3000-4000 minutes a month, a zillion emails, etc. But over time, I started to get jealous of others with newer devices. And I noticed at times that the 8330 struggled with the 5.0 software. So I started switching around. I settled on the Bold, which is freaking awesome.

But there's something that keeps my eye on that unbelievable price I paid for unlimited service - $60. I pay $120 now with VZW, and would pay $115 for AT&T, $110 for Sprint, and $99 for T-Mobile for unlimited (including to landlines). That is a difference of $720 a year (no contract) vs $1440 a year (with contract).

I switched to the 8530 on Boost. I hate it. It's cheap, it's plasticky...the keyboard is so smushed together. It's nothing like the 8330...or even the 9330. I went back to my Bold.

I really just can't wait for BlackBerry/Sprint to come out with a Boost Mobile 9330. Until that day...I will keep paying big bucks for my Bold.

Just wanted to post that somewhere! Can't wait for the day...
    02-14-11 11:27 AM
    you think the keyboard is smushed on the 8530? I have the 8520 which is pretty much the same phone and the keyboard is the same as the 8330 and i had the 8320 before this. I think the bold series keyboards are more smushed then the 85XX series. I do think the boost 63$ blackberry plan is cheap HOWEVER the draw back is the service and loss of service in areas. I need to make sure I have a phone that will have service always or most of the time. Also I pay 75$ on tmo for unlimited everything
    02-14-11 12:51 PM
    New BMBB...soon.

What it will be, no one knows. I'd bet on the 9330 with OS6, however, judging by Boost's past BBs and their OS choices on said devices
    02-14-11 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD