Ok, I'm trying to figure out a way to send in my phone with out suffering the loss too much and I think I've got it,

BUT

the most important part is the color I want to have it done in, I like these two and can't decide which is better, or would look better, so I'd like to have some opinions from fellow BB owners.

ok.......

THis is the Mystique colore all over with the pink being the Blush,

and....

Mystique all over and the sides are Lilac, which is supposed to be a dusty lavender?
    06-23-08 03:32 PM
    I have never had anything by Colorware but I found some examples of the colors.

the dark purple is the Mystique, the light colored ear phones is the lilac, and the pink is the blush,

Please let me know what you think, I love pink, except that the only metallic pink looks too rosy for my taste, and so I don't know maybe leaning toward the purple and lilac?

HElP?!
    06-23-08 03:33 PM
    I like the Lilac a lot. I guess it looks more... together? *HaHa*
    I think the two purples are pretty sweet; in my opinion, I'd choose the second picture's colors.
    06-23-08 03:36 PM
    I'm with LilC, that lilac looks awesome.
    06-23-08 03:41 PM
    I have 2 BB there right now. I think they are a great I have seen a couple of BB from there and they are awsome. You can send in you faceplates and they will paint them and send them back. You have to call and set that up with them. I say send them in buy a set and then send them in.
    06-23-08 03:45 PM
    I wish they weren't so pricey... makes me wanna do it myself.

I'm with LilC...
    *HeHe* A bit off topic, but that made me giggle
    06-23-08 03:46 PM
    Both look killer
    06-23-08 03:49 PM
    Definitely prefer the second pic.. The pink/purple doesn't really work for me, but I like the second one.

Do you have a second Berry you can use as a backup while your main one is in being beautified??
    06-23-08 03:56 PM
    def the second!! sooo cute i'm so jealous :P
    06-23-08 04:05 PM
    also, post pics when your bb returns! I'm curious to know if the actual product looks as good as the pics on their site

good luck!
    06-23-08 04:09 PM
    I like the pink; it really pops!
    06-23-08 04:11 PM
    yeah i would do colorware too but its sooo pricey

how does having done by them not void your warranty?

oh and i like the purple combo..No Pink
    06-23-08 04:13 PM
    yeah i would do colorware too but its sooo pricey

how does having done by them not void your warranty?

oh and i like the purple combo..No Pink
    Yes, it will void warranty, but the trick is to buy a backup housing from cnn.cn.
    06-23-08 04:16 PM
    ah ok i was wondering lol

yeah buying a backup is a good idea..
    i need to go purchase somethings from them for backup if i ever need to go back to my dealer for anything lol
    06-23-08 04:17 PM
    I would go with the first pic, only because when I went to the site, that's the exact set of colors I selected for my phone. I would never send mine in though, b/c too worried something could go wrong. And forget about finding a way to function while the phone is being colored.
    06-23-08 08:29 PM
    Definitely prefer the second pic.. The pink/purple doesn't really work for me, but I like the second one.

Do you have a second Berry you can use as a backup while your main one is in being beautified??
    well, I've actually got a little plan, hope it works hehe
    so my hubby doesn't have a BB so I upgraded his phone thru Tmobile and got the gold, now I'm hoping he doesn't like the gold so that way I can send a brand new one into colorware, and keep mine til it comes back, I hope he really doesn't like the gold
    but I can't wait!
    I just want my BB to be purple!!!!!!!!!
    06-23-08 09:14 PM
    also, post pics when your bb returns! I'm curious to know if the actual product looks as good as the pics on their site

good luck!
    Oh you know I'm gonna show that thing off once I get it!

and who could appreciate a colorwared BB more then my fellow Crackberry pals!?

I can't wait!
    06-23-08 09:15 PM
    You don't have to send in the BB. I bought a spare housing from Verizon and they painted that and sent it back. That way you still have the original, just in case...
    thanks for the info, you know I emailed them about sending my housing in, and Lisa something replied with "we don't color parts or housings, we only take complete products" so what gives?
    what do you have to do to have them take just the housing?
    help!
    06-24-08 12:50 AM
    I love all things pink, but I think the combo you've got with the 2 purples looks really cool.

I really wish there was a way to send in just the faceplate/housing...I can't imagine being without my BB (and downgrading to my old RAZR) for 2+ weeks!!
    06-24-08 11:03 AM
    OH and they DO, do custom colors but for an additional $125. on TOP of the price you pay for one color which is $114+
    All this crap and they can't paint a dumb phone housing!? how bout they DO the housings and write some kind of Disclaimer saying they are not responsible for malfunctions after I put the phone back together?!!!??
    that would be so much better!
    I wanted my phone done so badly, and seeing how unhelpful they are I don't think I want to give them ANY of my money!!!!!
    let alone my BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 06:25 PM
    just paint it yourself and buy a backup housing from cnn.cn

theres soooo many how to threads with really great information and they usually look just as great

if not that...then look into paint shops around your town IM SURE theres got to be somewhere that does custom painting
    06-24-08 06:33 PM
    I love the two-tone purple in picture 2 - its gorgeous!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 06:35 PM
    Pink n Lilac combo. Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 06:50 PM
    THnaks for your help everyone, I think I decided to use the two purples!
    hopefully I'll stick to my choice.
    LOL!
    06-25-08 06:47 PM

Quoting is so nice. You just grab what someone else said, (especially if you agree completely) and say DITTO!!
    06-25-08 07:25 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD