Has anyone used colorware for their BB's? I just sent off a curve and a 8820 to be reskined. They have some great colors and they look really good I did the 8820 in abbys blue (main) and caution yellow (sides) it looked good on the web. The curve was a little more I did a metallic candy apple (main) and a white (sides). I think all together it was around $228 and about 3 weeks wait. Can't wait to get the finished product in hand. For now I am stuck with the old 8800 until then. I will post pics and give a brief write up about the finished product and the dealing with the company. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-07-08 11:05 AM
    Good post! I just don't know if I can survive that long with out my bb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 11:26 AM
    i really wanna try it, but i dont have a spare berry
    maybe i will try to buy one on ebay...
    but that would get a little expensive to buy a temporary berry and pay for colorware
    will they buff out the scratches if i send em my 8320???
    06-07-08 11:31 AM
    I look forward to seeing the pics and your updates!
    06-07-08 11:38 AM
    I always wanted to send my macbook into colorware to get it hot pink . They wanted almost 500 to do it. So now when i buy my next macbook(next year or so) i am gonna send it to colorware as soon as i get it!! Let me know how it looks!
    06-07-08 11:48 AM
    Yeah, the Colorware re-skins look sweet...I'll probably get one of those later on.
    06-07-08 12:02 PM
    Yea, the Coloware is pretty sick. BGR had a Curve done in some kind of (Blue) color, there was pictures of it on their site. It looked pretty pimp.

I'm considering sending mine in. I'm a big fan of the (Midnight) and (Techno)

Is there a thread with just Colorware BB's? I was looking for one, but came up with nothing that was dedicated to Colorware.
    06-07-08 02:01 PM
    Yes, actually I sent my Curve 8330 in to Colorware on May 19th, and they are saying that it is shipping back to me today. When asked why it takes so long, they responded that they are just really, really slammed with work and can't keep up with the orders quick enough. WoW. I'm def excted though and can't wait.
    -TP
    06-10-08 09:16 AM
    Hmmm. Colorware + Bold = Disposable $$$ disposed of...
    06-10-08 09:31 AM
    Yes, actually I sent my Curve 8330 in to Colorware on May 19th, and they are saying that it is shipping back to me today. When asked why it takes so long, they responded that they are just really, really slammed with work and can't keep up with the orders quick enough. WoW. I'm def excted though and can't wait.
    -TP
    Post some pics TPNova when you get it please, I will definitely send mine to Colorwave if only i could find a way of being without my Berry for 3 weeks.
    06-10-08 09:47 AM
    I want to get mine in all pink! I have to get a spare phone first lol
    06-10-08 11:52 AM
    -TP
    What colors did you get and post some pics when it gets back.
    06-10-08 11:57 AM
    Just in case this got buried and you forgot, did you get your Curve back Nova? Can't wait to see what it looks like.
    06-12-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD