Has anyone here actually used Colorware to customize their phone? I am considering sending my curve in for a repaint. Maybe something exciting, I dunno yet. The service is a little steep so I'm curious what the quality\turnaround is like.

Post pictures!
    04-24-09 02:09 PM
    the rapid return that is available for the curve and bold is really fast. Like a week total. Their paint jobs are top notch.
    04-24-09 02:14 PM
    I hear you don't even have to send in the Curve anymore.
    04-24-09 05:09 PM
    Has anyone here actually used Colorware to customize their phone? I am considering sending my curve in for a repaint. Maybe something exciting, I dunno yet. The service is a little steep so I'm curious what the quality\turnaround is like.

Post pictures!
    Here is a thread from somebody who has recently received their colorwared storm. They have included pictures of the finished device and might be able to tell you first hand how long it took.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/co...-storm-208699/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 05:45 PM
    I'm ordering a full housing on eBay, keyboard and everything, 36.99 with opener tools.
    04-24-09 06:23 PM
    i dont plan on getting a colorware phone, but here's what i would get. not all white, but enought white for me!
    09-30-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD