I sent C2CAM this email in an effort to put together a show about RIM.

I was listening and had the thought that it would be an incredible story to have some people give the inside scoop on Research in Motion's amazing recovery.

Topics could include information and discussion around the dark days of RIM's collapse.
    Problems RIM had competing with Apple/Android
    Manufacturing difficulties
    people who were instrumental in RIM's collapse and comeback
    Feedback from developers and carriers
    Open lines for questions.
    future products
    Multiple RIM guests. Possibly a round table type discussion during open lines where the guests can respond to questions
    Call in's from ATT/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon representatives. Possible call in's from notable supporters.
    Prizes for the best callers. RIM would be delighted to furnish them.

I think this could ba an awesome program to listen to. Please consider it. RIM needs all the support it can get. The new products are awesome and deserve the exposure. Just about everyone who has used the new devices became instant RIM supporters, they are that good.

To peak your interest here is my favorite BB sites for news. The owners would assuredly help out immensely in planning a kick *** show
    N4BB - BlackBerry news, forums, leaks, rumors, how to
    and CrackBerry.com

I'll send this to N4BB also. Mabye something really good will come of it. C2C has 20 million listeners and it would be great exposure in helping squash the rim is dead topic.
    01-25-13 05:52 PM
    That's a conspiracy, ufo, ghosts, etc show. Basically a bunch of nut jobs (probably just insulated you). Not sure if that's the best show for BB10.
    vespajet likes this.
    01-25-13 06:59 PM
    That's a conspiracy, ufo, ghosts, etc show. Basically a bunch of nut jobs (probably just insulated you). Not sure if that's the best show for BB10.
    No they cover anything. like nutrition/politics/physics/technology/current events/history/astronomy/psychology/natural phenomena/literature/religon.

I just thought it would make a fascinating show listening to all the information straight from the horses mouth.
    01-25-13 08:32 PM
    Regardless of your opinion on coast to coast, it is the largest nighttime talk show program in North America with 4.5 million listeners every night. Also it is on 560 radio stations throughout the USA and Canada. With that large of an audience, there is a chance to reach, inform and educate a lot of potential smart phone buyers, so to me it it would be a good idea to have a program or even a segment on RIM and BB10.
    Last edited by web99; 01-25-13 at 08:48 PM.
    01-25-13 08:32 PM
    Regardless of your opinion on coast to coast, it is the largest nighttime talk show program in North America with 4.5 million listeners every night. Also it is on 560 radio stations throughout the USA and Canada. With that large of an audience, there is a chance to reach, inform and educate a lot of potential smart phone buyers, so to me it it would be a good idea to have a program or even a segment on RIM and BB10.
    yea, that's what I was thinking.
    That and some real info that hasn't been leaked or speculated.
    01-25-13 08:53 PM
    I listen to Coast-to-Coast radio most nights when I am working late. Are you saying that I am a nut job? You can call me open-minded but a nut job really is stretching. LOL
    01-25-13 10:48 PM
    The show is crap since Art left.

Not worth RIMs time.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    01-26-13 01:59 AM