Has anyone who has ever ordered from cnn.cn had issues with shipping? I just looked at my tracking information because my order was supposed to be delivered today at the latest. This is what I found.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, May 23, 2009, 9:09 pm, ANCHORAGE, AK 99530
    Processed through Sort Facility, May 21, 2009, 4:37 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
    Processed through Sort Facility, May 20, 2009, 7:52 am, JAMAICA, NY 11405
    Foreign International Dispatch, May 16, 2009, 9:29 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
    Foreign Acceptance, May 15, 2009, 1:41 pm, HONG KONG

Keep in mind that I live less than 30 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA. I called USPS and the CS rep literally said "what the **** happened here?" I confirmed that there were no attempts to make delivery. I guess I need to contact cnn.cn and see what the deal is. They couldn't have recalled the package, could they?
    05-26-09 03:32 PM
    thats weird, i mean i know it takes a while for them to ship. i guess if they sent you the wrong stuff and realized it they might have recalled it just seems odd. but yea it does take forever for that stuff to get to you
    05-26-09 04:14 PM
    My guess would be philly incorrectly sorted it and hopefully it will come back from alaska asap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 04:19 PM
    I ordered from there once and didn't have any problems although it did take almost two weeks to get here (I live about 10 minutes outside of Philadelphia.) As pk said, someone must have messed up in Philly and hopefully it will come back soon.

On the plus side, cnn.cn sends their stuff certified mail so it cannot be delivered without your signature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD