Their newest review on the Z10.
    04-23-14 04:20 PM
    That video is so old. Done not too long after the release of the Z10.
    04-23-14 04:27 PM
    Well that wasn't very nice calling them idiots.

Not sure if you realize this or not, but that video is over a year old now and has been posted here before.
    04-23-14 04:27 PM
    All this proves is that Vodafone has terrible coverage and CNET is full of morons.

This also is a super old video at this point.
    daithiD likes this.
    04-23-14 04:30 PM
    Oh my bad then, moderators can erase this thread.

I just saw this video.
    04-23-14 04:30 PM
    Actually.. is just over one year old review.

Now... ouch... CNET Was able to dig two of the most dumbest persons in the world. Signs of times, stupid people generating opinion.

Posted via CB10
    daithiD likes this.
    04-23-14 04:42 PM
    I like to call that lady in the video 'snake lady'. She looks like she could kill you by looking at you a certain way. I always hated this video- but really wanted the churros the guy gets in it. They look so good! Cnet= really stupid iphone fans
    04-23-14 05:35 PM
    Don't worry with them. Was at lunch today and a couple were eating at a table next to mine. The young lady had a BlackBerry Z10 and her companion had an iphone, he was on the phone with someone shouting out in a very obnoxious manner that the young lady had a BlackBerry and he didn't understand why anyone wanted a BlackBerry in this day and age. I had both my Z10 and Z30 and IOS 5S on the table and my lunch mate their Z30, the young lady was embarrassed by her companions behavior , I felt I like reaching over and smacking the dude with his iphone. The mis conceived perception of BlackBerry has reached epic proportions and sadly I see BlackBerry doing little to correct this.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:22 PM
    Don't worry with them. Was at lunch today and a couple were eating at a table next to mine. The young lady had a BlackBerry Z10 and her companion had an iphone, he was on the phone with someone shouting out in a very obnoxious manner that the young lady had a BlackBerry and he didn't understand why anyone wanted a BlackBerry in this day and age. I had both my Z10 and Z30 and IOS 5S on the table and my lunch mate their Z30, the young lady was embarrassed by her companions behavior , I felt I like reaching over and smacking the dude with his iphone. The mis conceived perception of BlackBerry has reached epic proportions and sadly I see BlackBerry doing little to correct this.

Posted via CB10
    Well since he said that shouting, its only a fair game to retaliate. I mean, really retaliate. Its kind of fair game. You can take the moral high ground, or do nothing. Like absolutely nothing.

But it still wouldn't do justice to the poor young lady who had the z10 for whatever reasons.
    04-24-14 11:04 AM
    Well since he said that shouting, its only a fair game to retaliate. I mean, really retaliate. Its kind of fair game. You can take the moral high ground, or do nothing. Like absolutely nothing.

But it still wouldn't do justice to the poor young lady who had the z10 for whatever reasons.
    Someone that obnoxious needs to be reminded that it doesn't matter what phone he uses, it will not improve his personality or physical shortcomings.

No phone can cure stupid and obnoxious. The phones are innocent. Leave them out of it.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 12:50 PM
    Someone that obnoxious needs to be reminded that it doesn't matter what phone he uses, it will not improve his personality or physical shortcomings.

No phone can cure stupid and obnoxious. The phones are innocent. Leave them out of it.

Posted via CB10
    Well some are that entitled to believe that if they have certain devices they are cool and hop and all.

I'm more concerned about cost effectiveness than to go around balking "omg it's a BlackBerry? You are so not cool because my device pleases me and BlackBerry does not!". It happens everywhere, and sometimes depending on how you observe the notion of free speech, it warrants a free ticket to verbal retaliation.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 05:36 PM
    Morons lmao

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 05:47 PM