So this is kind of a amazing discovery:

Google Music works through the OS7 browser!

Yep, I just tested this you can stream your entire music collection on demand. One of the draws to Android for me was that it had the Google Music App and Amazon Cloudplayer where you can listen to all your music from the cloud but now I can't believe it works on BBs too! Yes, controls are harder through the browser than an app but at least its something. And if you have a 9810 with a dedicated mute button I can play and pause it without the browser!
    Guatiao likes this.
    12-08-11 05:04 PM
    That's a cool find.

Joe
    12-10-11 07:07 AM
    Well it's great to know that but i don't see any reason why it should not work with the browser... google is building things to work even with IE so you know.... but thanks for sharing the news.. and i do understand why you are surprised but Google music is simple and smart.
    12-10-11 10:09 AM
    I love Google Music. They give away a ton of free music, which is especially good now that Amazon stopped its free track of the day deal. Although you probably wont be surprised to hear this, it works brilliantly on the PlayBook as well.
    12-10-11 04:52 PM
    I love Google music. It frees up so much memory space.
    12-10-11 04:54 PM
    Do you all listen over wifi or over the carrier network? I would think data would add up fast?
    12-10-11 05:54 PM
    Well, I do both on my phone. When listening to it on my phone though it's usually during a car drive. I have Google music installed on my work and home laptops so most of my google music listening is usually through a laptop.

I'm sure it would add up. I don't typically pay attention to my data usage since I'm unlimited.
    12-10-11 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD