Besides BES, is there cloud backup yet? I got an old PC and it doesn't seem to be able to DL Desktop Manager.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 04:36 AM
    All I can suggest for now, Chrisy is Google sync. Will at least backup your contacts.
    Other than that, maybe download DM on a friend's PC, do a backup on that and
    save the .ipd backup file to your memory card.
    Reed McLay likes this.
    11-16-10 05:26 PM
    Thanks. I have Backup Assistant for my contacts and I have a backup of my BlackBerry on an SD card. I'm mostly concerned with the contents of my password keeper.

11-16-10 06:38 PM
    OMFG! I swear this "cloud" phrase isht is going to drive me up the wall. It's like the whole 3G isht all over again.

Seriously, I now have people asking me at work what they need to buy to get to this cloud place. Fracking marketing people! I hate you. Lol

11-17-10 12:44 AM
    hahaha^^

try funambol.
    11-17-10 12:51 AM
    Hasn't that phrase been around forever? I'm looking for BES like backup and restore option.

11-17-10 05:08 AM
    Besides BES, is there cloud backup yet? I got an old PC and it doesn't seem to be able to DL Desktop Manager.

Thanks

The Smithsonian called they want their PC back....kidding

OMFG! I swear this "cloud" phrase isht is going to drive me up the wall. It's like the whole 3G isht all over again.

Seriously, I now have people asking me at work what they need to buy to get to this cloud place. Fracking marketing people! I hate you. Lol

What doesn't drive you up a wall!
    11-17-10 05:14 AM
    LOL hey the PC was free. I know it's old because it makes grinding noises when I open apps. Ha

11-17-10 11:39 AM
    LOL hey the PC was free. I know it's old because it makes grinding noises when I open apps. Ha

Yeah the grinding noise in there is some little animal chiseling words into the two pieces of slate like the Flinstones.
    Glad you can take a joke, some people can't.
    11-17-10 12:14 PM
    I came across a great article on digitaltrends.com yesterday on the five best cloud storage services and thought I would share. Here is the link: The 5 best cloud storage services compared

Its worth the read.
    04-13-11 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD