Wouldn't it be cool if BlackBerry gave us the option to do anything the user wanted for the home screen. (I.e.) that big beautiful analogue clock just sitting there would be very cool, and maybe the colour of the face could change colour throughout day and night. Mmmmmmm! Also I wish we could change the colours of all the app icons to black n white or various shades like the older BlackBerry. Style fonts ( really miss that)! Any thoughts anyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 05:21 AM
    yeah. i missed all the customizations too. Its one of the reasons i moved to an Android. You can do all that and so much more.
    darkehawke likes this.
    12-15-15 05:24 AM
    Wouldn't it be cool if BlackBerry gave us the option to do anything the user wanted for the home screen. (I.e.) that big beautiful analogue clock just sitting there would be very cool, and maybe the colour of the face could change colour throughout day and night. Mmmmmmm! Also I wish we could change the colours of all the app icons to black n white or various shades like the older BlackBerry. Style fonts ( really miss that)! Any thoughts anyone.

Posted via CB10
    Fancier graphics and animations = lag.

BlackBerry 10 hardwares are not that powerful to begin with. Yet, the OS is one of the smoothest. It can do that by giving up on certain things like widgets.

But giving the option to change the fonts and icons could be nice.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 11:58 AM
    I agree with the analog clock on home screen. In the mean time I would suggest Nightly Clock in BlackBerry World.

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    12-15-15 12:49 PM
    Do you remember the nokia clocks on the home screens,they were so cool and just made sense . I just think the majority of all the blackberry black and silver phones out there would look really professional and stand out over other droids etc... if we could have the ability to change the app colours, and even better if the Web icon slowly rotated and maybe the video app had moving film reel etc.. just these small Little changes would give bb10. A fresher look.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 01:03 PM
    Do you remember the nokia clocks on the home screens,they were so cool and just made sense . I just think the majority of all the blackberry black and silver phones out there would look really professional and stand out over other droids etc... if we could have the ability to change the app colours, and even better if the Web icon slowly rotated and maybe the video app had moving film reel etc.. just these small Little changes would give bb10. A fresher look.

Posted via CB10
    This would be cool.
    12-15-15 07:14 PM