The click wheel on my 7250 stopped working yesterday morning while camping. No indications of any problems before hand; just woke up, turned it on, and it will only go backwards. I have no problems thus far with the keyboard; I'm able to navigate with it just fine. Like I said, it will go backwards but not forwards and the select function works fine. It wasn't dropped, didn't have anything spilled on it, wasn't too cold/too hot, etc. Just hasn't been working for 2 full days now. Really annoying! Any suggestions?
    08-25-08 12:00 AM
    Sometimes i just give it a firm push in and it will click back into place to start working again,
    otherwise they're are a couple threads in here about "Cleaning Trackball"
    Welcome to CB
    08-25-08 12:02 AM
    Here is an excellent walkthrough if necessary: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...rackball-3243/
    08-25-08 12:03 AM
    If worse comes to worse take your phone to VZW Store.
    08-25-08 12:04 AM
    A non-working trackwheel should be easy enough to get fixed. I recently used BlackBerry Repair Shop - A full line of RIM BlackBerry repair services and BlackBerry parts for all BlackBerry handheld devices for a repair to my 8310. Not the same as yours, I know but if you need hardware fixes these guys seem to know what they are about.
    08-25-08 10:28 AM
    terribly sorry for double-posting; wasn't receiving email notifications and couldn't find thread at first. thanks for your help!!
    08-25-08 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD