A system needs to be adopted... like quote their post and respond with "Troll"
    and nothing more.
    06-13-12 06:35 PM
    and nothing more.
    Yup, that won't add fuel to the fire

A system is already in place... the Report button.
    06-13-12 06:44 PM
    It is our duty as members to REPORT them, not to ignore them.
    I report
    BUT IF I've reported more than 5 of your posts chances are I'll just put you on ignore

OR if your posts are not really reportable, but your constant flavour is that of negativity, I'm here for entertainment and community, I don't hang with people who bring negativity constantly so I ignore them

I'll probably have to clear my list after BB10, as a few of my current ignored users were actually people who once were a pleasure to read, maybe they'll be less negative in the future.
    06-13-12 06:46 PM
    and nothing more.
    You can also send a PM to a Mod about someone who is not behaving properly.
    06-13-12 06:49 PM
    Ok, these forums are now officially out of control. It's bad enough there's one thread after another of I-told-you-so's and you're-delusional's and death and destruction and death seemingly cropping up every minute. But now you can't even view a positive topic thread without the usual suspects pissing all over that, too. Utterly ridiculous. I've about had it.
    06-29-12 10:00 PM
    Ok, these forums are now officially out of control. It's bad enough there's one thread after another of I-told-you-so's and you're-delusional's and death and destruction and death seemingly cropping up every minute. But now you can't even view a positive topic thread without the usual suspects pissing all over that, too. Utterly ridiculous. I've about had it.
    Looks like we gotta start hitting the Report button more often it seems.
    06-29-12 10:19 PM
    I agree, I feel like the mods decided to just let them have a field day. It is blatant open baiting at its worst in my opinion.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-29-12 10:39 PM
    I agree with the last three posts. Just like at my house- gotta keep reminding someone to take out the trash!
    06-29-12 11:34 PM
    So everyone who disagrees with you is a troll and has to be taken out with the trash.

I guess everyone should just say "everything is fine" and move on.

I think you may have to toughen up and expect a lot of bad news for at least two more quarters. You may not like it, but the RIM of the past (with accompanying happy news and joy) is long gone.
    06-29-12 11:39 PM
    I totally agree. I think they are trying to shut down crackberry because it is not really productive to log on right now. You get a lot of bb sucks and my ******* is better. When the fact that this person is on a bb site and why are they here if they disagree so much with anybody using bb products, they state " your a fan boy or if i disagree than im a troll". Haters gonna hate and than act like their level headed and a victim.
    06-30-12 12:01 AM
    Ignore them and they will fade into the distance like Eastwood in Thunderbolt & Lightfoot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-30-12 03:14 AM
    So everyone who disagrees with you is a troll and has to be taken out with the trash.

I guess everyone should just say "everything is fine" and move on.

I think you may have to toughen up and expect a lot of bad news for at least two more quarters. You may not like it, but the RIM of the past (with accompanying happy news and joy) is long gone.
    THIS is exactly what I'm talking about. No one here is saying everything is fine. We are all now quite painfully aware of the gravity if RIM's situation. Anyone is certainly free to agree or disagree with whatever they want. But these kinds of offensive and antagonistic posts are showing up repeatedly in every blessed thread in every forum. Even in the rare positive topic, the malcontents descend and crap all over it.

Regardless of the state of RIM, this forum does not need to be as miserable as every corner of it has become. There is absolutely no point in visiting any more, let alone participating in any discussions, because everything deteriorates into a fight exactly because of attitudes like this. Are we happy about any of this? NO. But people like you feeling free to throw the crap around ad infinitum just 'because the RIM of old is long gone' isn't helping anyone or anything. All it's doing is pissing people off even more. Enough is enough.
    06-30-12 05:44 AM
    I'm sorry you were lied to by RIM and that people believed the BS and that Mr. Heins was going to be able to turn around the company quicker than it has occurred. The problems he was handed were obviously bigger than anyone thought. Not telling the truth about the size of the problem just four weeks ago makes things worse, since while he may still be a visionary and the right person to clean up the mess, he has lost quite a bit of trust.

Don't get angry at the same people you slammed as ignorant and stupid (yes, we all know that the media is against RIM and it is a conspiracy) who WERE RIGHT and now you have to read all about it.

And it will all go away in a few days as the current hysteria (on both sides) winds down and people can go back to fixing BBM issues on 8520s that don't have BB plans, and making sure that everyone with a BlackBerry has a date in the social sections.

In the meantime, have a nice day, the sun will come out, everyone's mobile device and tablet of choice is hopefully working and don't worry about those you disagree with about RIMs future.
    donbasilio likes this.
    06-30-12 07:16 AM
    That's what it is about I'm right and your wrong. You are now sigmificant. Now go away.;-)
    06-30-12 08:51 AM
    I always was sigmificant. I will go away now
    Haha - just kidding.

06-30-12 12:02 PM
    definetly a lack of taking out the trash on this site. its appears to be alot of the same ppl trolling on here.

dissapointing to say the least
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-30-12 12:19 PM
    I don't mind someone having a different opinion than me- I do mind them stalking in EVERY thread and hammering and hammering at EVERYONE that doesn't share their negativity!
    Kevin should check out a new BB site that I go to. When someone is an out and out troll the community flags them. After a few flags.....they can still post- but their posts become invisible to the rest of the community!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! The ultimate IGNORE!!! lol
    06-30-12 01:19 PM
    Mods need to hire more mods. I don't like to read so many naegativee comments on the blogs, it makes it painful, so painful to read them that I skip out and don't comment anymore. These same negative posters also beg to win when any contests occur and they aren't even blackberry users, or they don't even use any device. Then you see them selling it on ebay for $10 more than anybody else, maybe I'm just guessing the ebay thing, but it does make me want to ask to be mod to help out. Long time users who genuinely like to chat, discuss and have a great darn old time, including helping people with issues with their devices should be offered the position as a community moderator.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-30-12 01:40 PM
    I don't mind someone having a different opinion than me- I do mind them stalking in EVERY thread and hammering and hammering at EVERYONE that doesn't share their negativity!
    Kevin should check out a new BB site that I go to. When someone is an out and out troll the community flags them. After a few flags.....they can still post- but their posts become invisible to the rest of the community!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! The ultimate IGNORE!!! lol
    Sounds like a good idea.

Just report the negative threads on CB. I just reported one for RIM bashing, and its gone!!
    06-30-12 01:56 PM
    Sounds like a good idea.

Just report the negative threads on CB. I just reported one for RIM bashing, and its gone!!
    That is a great idea-but a full time job. It would be a lot easier to report and regroup the people that don't bash. I miss the "old" Crackberry.
    06-30-12 03:47 PM
    I wiss there was a special section of the forums that was only accessable from a Rim device... that would surely decrease the troll incidents.
    06-30-12 05:08 PM
    I wiss there was a special section of the forums that was only accessable from a Rim device... that would surely decrease the troll incidents.
    This is a great idea!!!!!!!!
    06-30-12 05:12 PM
    That is a great idea-but a full time job. It would be a lot easier to report and regroup the people that don't bash. I miss the "old" Crackberry.
    I miss it too. Rage against the dying of the light. ha
    06-30-12 05:12 PM
    That would be awesome!
    Deu2e likes this.
    06-30-12 05:16 PM
    CrackBerry only accessible via BIS or BES!
    06-30-12 05:18 PM
444 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD