Does anybody know how to clean the trackball? And also I have the curve 8320,where would I be able to download the new OS v.4.3.1? Thank you, everybody in this site is really helpful
    06-07-08 11:12 PM
    Does anybody know how to clean the trackball? And also I have the curve 8320,where would I be able to download the new OS v.4.3.1? Thank you, everybody in this site is really helpful
    Hi aramosjr,

There are tons of topics on this forum about cleaning the trackball already. So instead of explaining how to do it, I would suggest doing a quick search.
    06-07-08 11:15 PM
    Sorry about that, I am new to this site. What about the other question?
    06-07-08 11:19 PM
    Sorry about that, I am new to this site. What about the other question?
    Two answers:
    To clean trackball, dampen (do not saturate) Q-tip with alcohol and rub it around the trackball.

It is generally not acceptable to ask for or post the links to un-official software.
    And you should keep in mind that it is a beta, so if you do find it, use at your own risk.
    06-07-08 11:38 PM
    Thank you for the advice to clean the trackball.I don't understand the second part though,so am not allowed to ask for software it has not come out?
    06-08-08 09:19 AM
    Here's the deal. The software in question is a leaked Beta version that was not meant to be released to the public.

Posting how to get it jeopardizes the relationship the owners of CB have with RIM so, yes it is very much frowned upon.
    06-08-08 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD