I wish they'd add shortcuts / actions to all pkb devices that could replicate the toolbelt. Like X for Back, etc. With a touch capacitive keyboard replicating the trackpad. I'd love to hit a key to cycle through menus, end a call or go back one step!

Posted via CB10
    Shouldn't be too hard to implement on the Passport. More "interoperability" between devices, pick up one or the other, and be able to do the same... :-)

�   Wife currently leaping around for joy with her new toy....   �
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    06-05-15 09:01 AM
    Shouldn't be too hard to implement on the Passport. More "interoperability" between devices, pick up one or the other, and be able to do the same... :-)

•   Wife currently leaping around for joy with her new toy....   •
    So you would think....
    06-05-15 10:19 AM
    Thought they said there were already plans for a Classic 2 when the classic launched?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 10:45 AM
    I say make a bigger 9900 and call it a day lol. 9900 design (which I still think is their best designed phone), a huge battery, better camera and I think you'd have the best keyboarded device possible. Just my opinion though

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    06-05-15 10:59 AM
    The Classic is more than its form factor. It not selling well can't be solely blamed on it having a keyboard, small screen and a trackpad. There are plenty of other reasons why people may not have bought a Classic. Sub par/cheap build quality. The BB10 OS and the terrible ecosystem that comes along with it. The outdated internals. No advertising.

As far as I can tell, BB10 devices come in pretty much all the popular form factors (with a slider on the way even) yet none of them have been what most people would consider to be a success.

Things could have been very different for the Classic if it was the same form factor except with modern hardware, a higher quality feel and software that people actually want to use. I personally would be all over one if it had those things.

I hope they try the form factor again in the future.
    06-05-15 01:09 PM
    Even if it had amazing specs you don't think people will buy it because of no toolbelt? The Passport has no toolbelt but has great specs. Passport users seem to be very content with it.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    The passport keyboard is touch sensitive. Have you ever even tried one ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-05-15 02:31 PM
    I say make a bigger 9900 and call it a day lol. 9900 design (which I still think is their best designed phone), a huge battery, better camera and I think you'd have the best keyboarded device possible. Just my opinion though

Posted via CB10
    Agreed x 1000000. I loved my 9900 so much and hung on to it as long as I could until the keys started conking out. I wish they'd just give it a bigger screen, longer battery life, and a better camera, then I'd be happy with that.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 06:11 PM
    Agreed x 1000000. I loved my 9900 so much and hung on to it as long as I could until the keys started conking out. I wish they'd just give it a bigger screen, longer battery life, and a better camera, then I'd be happy with that.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Make a bigger 9900 with the rumored internals of the slider.....make a no compromise keyboard device. As nice as the Passport is, it may to be too wide and far from the norm for many people. Take the 9900 design and modify it slightly and I think you have a device that would entice many keyboard lovers out there and even a few all touch people as well

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:56 AM
33 12