It's that time of year again - Black Friday & Cyber Monday.

I Just glanced at a pre-sales flyer from Staples Canada for a BlackBerry Q10 unlocked for $399 CDN (about $300.00 US).

Not a bad deal. Item will live starting Nov 25 to Dec 01. Here is a screenshot from the flyer....and no I don't work for Staples.

If this had a been an SE at that price - I would have probably pulled the trigger.

Classic for 9 CDN at Staples Canada-classic.jpg
    11-24-15 09:07 AM
    Same as the ShopBB specials going on right now.

Classic is $299 (US)

Passport is $399 (US)

Passport SE is $499 (US)

LEAP is only $179 (US)

PRIV... is what it is.
    11-24-15 10:39 AM
    You are right - it's about the same money. The only difference is FREE shipping with Staples in Canada.
    If you are a Canadian resident - better to order from Staples just in case you are stuck to return the unit.
    Tx.
    11-24-15 02:50 PM
    You are right - it's about the same money. The only difference is FREE shipping with Staples in Canada.
    If you are a Canadian resident - better to order from Staples just in case you are stuck to return the unit.
    Tx.
    Yeah... the return woes... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    11-24-15 05:50 PM
    Tx.
    ShopBB is free shipping as well.
    11-24-15 06:11 PM
    I checked on the ShopBB site to simulate an order for a Classic and the site does not show FREE shipping to Canada. Perhaps it is free if you are ordering on the US page and shipping to the US.
    11-25-15 01:14 PM
    I checked on the ShopBB site to simulate an order for a Classic and the site does not show FREE shipping to Canada. Perhaps it is free if you are ordering on the US page and shipping to the US.
    Maybe depends on location. I got free shipping. 447 total
    11-25-15 07:40 PM
    shipping to Canada is free from shopblackberry.ca
    11-26-15 01:34 AM
    I think you are on the American site.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 08:53 AM
    OK - I stand corrected - it's also free shipping from ShopBB to Canada.
    Sorry folks for the mistake.
    11-26-15 03:05 PM
    It's that time of year again - Black Friday & Cyber Monday.

I Just glanced at a pre-sales flyer from Staples Canada for a BlackBerry Q10 unlocked for $399 CDN (about $300.00 US).

Not a bad deal. Item will live starting Nov 25 to Dec 01. Here is a screenshot from the flyer....and no I don't work for Staples.

If this had a been an SE at that price - I would have probably pulled the trigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Classic.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	381843
    I'd get one to replace my wife's Z30 which is cracked a little, but, I'm having a hard time justifying it. With no development and ART stuck at 4.3, it's not going to be too long when apps no longer start working because they will require 4.4 or higher to work.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2639 / Telus
    11-26-15 03:55 PM