Trying to get this to work on 8800. Got the program installed on PC, now trying to get client on phone. In the list of supported phones, obviously the blackberry is not on there. I tried choosing a Treo, and just downloading the program, but it's not working. Any ideas??
    09-05-07 11:47 PM
    AT&T Xpress Mail: Wireless email made simple | AT&T wireless services

That isn't going to work on a BlackBerry. It is for WinMo and Palm devices only. You need data plan specific for BlackBerry if you want to get email/data services on it.
    09-06-07 08:38 AM

That isn't going to work on a BlackBerry. It is for WinMo and Palm devices only. You need data plan specific for BlackBerry if you want to get email/data services on it.

That's what I figured. I have the data plan, but was trying to get my exchange email without dealing with IT/BES.
    09-06-07 09:03 AM
    That's what I figured. I have the data plan, but was trying to get my exchange email without dealing with IT/BES.
    my BB is not on BES, but I was able to add my work EMail(exchange) through BIS. Works like a charm!
    09-06-07 11:54 AM
    that awesome dubya....

how u did that?
    01-24-08 11:56 AM
    my BB is not on BES, but I was able to add my work EMail(exchange) through BIS. Works like a charm!
    Are you able to get your BES contacts as well? I can access my corporate email thru BIS but I can't get the contacts.
    01-24-08 12:02 PM
    how to get corp email thru BIS?

i m struggling hard to get it... any help would be highly appreciated....
    01-24-08 12:21 PM
    I also was able to get my work exchange working on my BIS. In fact, I'm not even sure my department has BES hooked up or whatever. I experience about a 5 minute delay with my exchange on BIS. I cannot, however, access my corporate contacts the way I have it set up. It should set up on BIS similar to a personal email account.
    01-24-08 01:20 PM
    Not really sure how it worked through BIS. I entered my corporate email address and it just asked for my username/password. Maybe it's because besides having BES, my company also allows OTW access to our Outlook mail.
    01-24-08 02:39 PM
    Not really sure how it worked through BIS. I entered my corporate email address and it just asked for my username/password. Maybe it's because besides having BES, my company also allows OTW access to our Outlook mail.
    Same here. I forgot to mention that I can access my corp email on the web.
    01-24-08 02:44 PM
    this will work SOMETIMES ... it really depends on your company ... they CAN block you from checking your email via BIS if they really wanted to ... but it NEVER hurts to try
    01-24-08 04:21 PM
    could be this reason...
    Last edited by anuj; 01-25-08 at 08:46 PM.
    01-25-08 08:43 PM
    thanks for your replies.

i can check my emails over web too... but its exchange server and dual authentication, which probably is the difference.
    01-25-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";