As much as I've loved this community, over the past 1.5yrs, I have to leave.

Apparently, moderators can't read.

You reply to an *******, and you get moderated. Good call...not.

Later kids.
    Last edited by Duvi; 03-02-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: language
    03-02-09 07:35 AM

Apparently, moderators can't read.

You reply to an *******, and you get moderated. Good call...not.

Later kids.
    We have great moderators here. They always have a reason for the things they do. Plus, commenting on moderator actions is against forum rules, but you're leaving anyway.
    03-02-09 08:40 AM
    Its a forum... stop taking it so seriously! Who cares if a comment was moderated? Is it going to affect your life as you now live it? Nope... grow up.
    03-02-09 09:47 AM
    I'm sure mods have reasoning for why you got a warning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 09:51 AM
    It is because are adament they are always in the right and everyone else is in the wrong.

03-02-09 09:54 AM
    How do thin-skinned folks survive a rain shower, ahh, who knows?

03-02-09 09:58 AM
    inb4 thread deleted by sensitive mods
    03-02-09 10:05 AM
    A bit sensitive huh? Instead of quitting, why not just get really raunchy? At least get yourself banned... don't just phase out like a pussycat(minus the cat). Truth is, the Mods have to be tough sometimes. If not, they'd have to put up with a WHOLE LOT of B.S., and the forums would suck for everyone. Don't cry on your way out, just GET OVER IT OR GET GONE!
    03-02-09 10:16 AM
    Bye, good luck to wherever you go.
    03-02-09 10:50 AM
    Its a forum... stop taking it so seriously! Who cares if a comment was moderated? Is it going to affect your life as you now live it? Nope... grow up.

And, I'm allowed to speak my mind. How does this equate to needing to 'grow up'? Just couldn't wait to get your kick in, right? Who needs to grow up?
    03-02-09 04:15 PM
    A bit sensitive huh? Instead of quitting, why not just get really raunchy? At least get yourself banned... don't just phase out like a pussycat(minus the cat). Truth is, the Mods have to be tough sometimes. If not, they'd have to put up with a WHOLE LOT of B.S., and the forums would suck for everyone. Don't cry on your way out, just GET OVER IT OR GET GONE!
    Lol. I used to be that way. Nice try, though.
    03-02-09 04:16 PM
    If you "have" to leave then why are you still here?

... just curious

The way I look at it this website and forum are owned by someone, and that person has absolute right to do or say anything they want. It's up to us to decide if we can live within those rules or not. You DO have a choice.
    03-02-09 04:17 PM
    inb4 thread deleted by sensitive mods
    I wouldn't call them 'sensitive'. Just a bit '********'.
    03-02-09 04:18 PM
    If you "have" to leave then why are you still here?

... just curious

The way I look at it this website and forum are owned by someone, and that person has absolute right to do or say anything they want. It's up to us to decide if we can live within those rules or not. You DO have a choice.
    Of course. I see it, the same way. I, also, believe that when I'm replying to an *******, that the ******* should be moderated...not me. But, that's just ME.
    03-02-09 04:19 PM
    How do thin-skinned folks survive a rain shower, ahh, who knows?

How do idiots, with one-liners, ever get paid? I've been asking myself that question, for years! Look at all of them, on television!
    03-02-09 04:20 PM
    It is because are adament they are always in the right and everyone else is in the wrong.

I think you forgot a 'they', in there, sweety.
    03-02-09 04:21 PM
    Boohoohoo, wook at the wittle cwy baby!! LMAO Get over it! I'm sure mods have reasoning for why you got a warning.

Nice font. Grow up.
    03-02-09 04:21 PM
    I have reviewed the posts in question and I agree with the decision to moderate your content.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    03-02-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD