I just got this info from a friend:
    "ATTENTION!!! Do not accept a friend request from a "CHRISTOPHER BUTTERFIELD" he is a hacker. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds him u get him on your list too and he'll figure out ur computer's ID and address, so copy and paste this message to everyone even if u don't care for them cause if he hacks their email he hacks your mail too! FORWARD ONTO all!!!
    His Pin : 2587f1f5"
    Be careful everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 09:34 AM
    If he hacks someone elses info how does he get yours? Does this person know how hacking actually works?

09-23-09 09:39 AM
    I woke up this morning to many of my BBM contacts sending me this message:

ATTENTION!!! Do not accept a friend request from a "CHRISTOPHER BUTTERFIELD" he is a hacker. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds him u get him on your list too and he'll figure out ur computer's ID and address, so copy and paste this message to everyone even if u don't care for them cause if he hacks their email he hacks your mail too! I'm beggin u to FORWARD ONTO all!!!

At first I thought it was SPAM but then a couple of my contact
    s BBM's actually got messed up. Symptoms were not being able to finish bbm sentences as bbm would automatically sent the message mid sentence and calls being randomly muted!

Again, this hasn't happened to me but 2 people were telling me the same thing was happening with their BBM!
    09-23-09 09:42 AM
    I just got this info from a friend:
    "ATTENTION!!! Do not accept a friend request from a "CHRISTOPHER BUTTERFIELD" he is a hacker. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds him u get him on your list too and he'll figure out ur computer's ID and address, so copy and paste this message to everyone even if u don't care for them cause if he hacks their email he hacks your mail too! FORWARD ONTO all!!!
    His Pin : 2587f1f5"
    Be careful everyone.

You need to find more intelligent friends.
    09-23-09 09:43 AM
    sounds like a scam to me cuz bbm is just IMing essentially they have no way of getting a hold of your phone much less anything else.
    09-23-09 09:43 AM
    what kind of name is christopher butterfield.

i would hope if they guy really is a BB "hacker" he would know to go to crackberry and see this post and change his name.
    09-23-09 09:44 AM
    Being a Network Administrator, I'm calling BS on this one.

This could be a personal feud with somebody...and the only way to get this person back is to spread lies out on the net.

Hurry act now. Bill Gates is giving away free money!
    09-23-09 09:44 AM
    I'm guessing if he hacks your phone he can get all of your bbm contacts pins and hack them too idk. Its just a warning to be careful.

09-23-09 09:45 AM
    Ya probably what ranger said plus forgot to post bbm is probably the most secure service on the BB

09-23-09 09:45 AM
    This is a variation of the Facebook hoax that went around a couple months ago. This is a hoax.

do not accept CHRISTOPHER BUTTERFIELD | Facebook
    09-23-09 09:46 AM
    Bs flag a-wavin.

09-23-09 09:48 AM
    Hey don't shoot the messenger. I just thought it was important for everyone to know. I got the message so I let everybody else know.

09-23-09 09:51 AM
    This same message was passed along in Facebook statuses recently replacing facebook for bbm. Seems like the new 2009 chain letter protype
    09-23-09 09:53 AM
    Can this really happen though?

09-23-09 10:01 AM
    I'm gonna raise the BS flag too...i saw this on FB a few years ago...hotmail too and now BBM...i'm pretty confident saying this is a hoax.
    09-23-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD