Sup,

From Southside of Chicago born and raised. Who out there is from the area? where abouts? Do you love it as much as i do? Minus the snow of corse. Summer will be coming soon and there is no better place to live than summertime Chicago! Drop us a line

Ports
    02-15-09 11:57 PM
    Not from Chicago but love the White Sox. I'd move in a heartbeat if I had a job in hand, sadly I could never just move and hope to find one.
    02-16-09 12:09 AM
    Not from Chicago but love the White Sox. I'd move in a heartbeat if I had a job in hand, sadly I could never just move and hope to find one.
    im with you on that homie. White Sox are my life as well as Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, but not the cubs!!! Im a southsider what can i say.
    02-16-09 12:12 AM
    Thank goodness. We have way too many Cub fans down here in SC. A lot of them think its cool, some just always saw then on WGN. So you know of any good news sites other than WhiteSox.com?
    02-16-09 12:15 AM
    At least it's not as cold as it was a couple weeks ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:17 AM
    Thank goodness. We have way too many Cub fans down here in SC. A lot of them think its cool, some just always saw then on WGN. So you know of any good news sites other than WhiteSox.com?
    i just usually go to their homepage or espn.com, actually i like the local reports because they know the team better than espn... suntimes.com and click sports then whitesox. i can't wait for season to begin already. btw awesome screename
    02-16-09 12:19 AM
    At least it's not as cold as it was a couple weeks ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i know right!!!! couldn't beleive how warm it got last weekend. i was lovin it! ok well im sure the whole city was lovin it
    02-16-09 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD