I signed up at soronery.com.
    They offer hosted exchange 2010 with BESX for �3.99/month. I added an extra �2.95 for activesync.
    I had some trouble on setup: you know, is not that easy to make things work at the beginning. But now it runs smooth: I have my blackberry and my iphone always synced.
    And I have a simple BIS contract, since BESX doesn't require a BES contract with your mobile operator.
    I'm very satisfied.
    I started this thread just to let you know about this service, since it was pretty hard to find their website googling around for besx.
    But I think they're maybe the only one that charge you an honest fee, since BESX is supposed to be free.
    10-25-11 04:28 PM
    But I think they're maybe the only one that charge you an honest fee, since BESX is supposed to be free.
    You seem to forget that BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express requires either Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino or more recently a supported mail server such as N-Daemon or Zimbra to be fully useful. Anyway, you found a reasonably priced hosted solution provider. You might also want to look into Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise subscription if you want or need a full office suite plus FREE BlackBerry Enterprise Server hosted services. Microsoft hosts Microsoft Office 365 while Research In Motion hosts BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange.
    10-25-11 10:16 PM
    I signed up at soronery.com.
    They offer hosted exchange 2010 with BESX for �3.99/month. I added an extra �2.95 for activesync.
    I had some trouble on setup: you know, is not that easy to make things work at the beginning. But now it runs smooth: I have my blackberry and my iphone always synced.
    And I have a simple BIS contract, since BESX doesn't require a BES contract with your mobile operator.
    I'm very satisfied.
    I started this thread just to let you know about this service, since it was pretty hard to find their website googling around for besx.
    Just want to ask, why we need that plan in the first place if gmail offer the true sync for mail, contact & calendar too? mine to share ?

Regards
    10-26-11 06:09 AM
    Just want to ask, why we need that plan in the first place if gmail offer the true sync for mail, contact & calendar too? mine to share ?

Regards
    I don't know. It is up to you.
    I tried with gmail, and it messed up all my contacts and calendar.
    So I decided to stay with exchange and looked for a BESX solution.
    I was very disappointed with gmail sync (by the way it only sync 50% of my contacts...).
    10-26-11 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD