Has anyone had luck with the Chase website on their phone yet? I think it's fairly new. You log on with your info from your online account. Well I have done this and it says it doesn't recognize my device. It prompts me to request an activation code. I then enter the code and my password and it still says wither the code or my password is invalid. Chase doesn't know what's up, saying they have only had trouble with the iphones. My phone number is tied to my account. Has anyone experienced these failed log in attempts as well?
    12-11-08 11:02 AM
    I never got the Chase online banking to work with my BB, although I haven't tried in a long time. I had the same problem where it would go to the activation point and then go screwy.
    12-11-08 11:08 AM
    Check out Pageonce. I used it for a while until they started charging $. It's also on the Cantoni mobile bookmark page...I think.
    12-11-08 11:17 AM
    Clealsgirl are you using the 4.3 OS? I don't see why this would make any difference though. I thought maybe it has something to do with my browser or something, but it just doesn't make sense. The message I get is that my code isn't correct but it is. Obviously Chase has my number tied to my account since I did receive the code in a text message. My friend has the Instinct and he got through right as I tried. Hmm.
    12-11-08 11:28 AM
    The chase mobile website is https://www.chase.mobi. Of course you need to first create an online account and get an activation code using your PC. Works fine for me on Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8330 / 4.3.0.127.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 04:45 PM
    I just logged in after receiving my activation code as a text message. I accessed it using Opera Mini with no problem. I didn't use the Blackberry Browser because it seems to have problems with secure sites I've visited in the past.

12-12-08 04:59 PM
    You may also try the version that's best suited for mobile phones:

https://www.chase.mobi/c2ht?msestks=...home&appno=qa2

12-12-08 05:08 PM
    Yes I have an online account and yes I am using the mobile site mentioned above. I guess I will see if Opera mini will work, but I just find the BB browser so easy. Hmm.
    12-13-08 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD