Charging Question... Please Help
I want to be sure not to lose power with my Z10, but I also want to power up my playbook if i need to.
I know that the PB charger works with the 9900, so would the battery/case charger for Z10 also juice up the PB?
BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle (ACC-50256-101) for Z10 | BlackBerry Batteries | CrackBerry Canada
if that doesnt work, does anyone know if this other CB store product is any good?
Dexim BluePack S8 3000mAh Battery Pack (DCA171) | BlackBerry USB Chargers | CrackBerry Canada
I would really appreciate the help because I want both devices to be able to be fully topped at all times.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-03-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- 992 Posts
I'm pretty sure either one should work, considering that they're both microUSB. Having said that, I don't know the amperage ratings for either one, so you may end up getting slower than expected charge times for your PlayBook.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (184.108.40.2066), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-03-2013, 03:33 PM #4
- 4,456 Posts
The bundled PlayBook charger is rated at 1.8A (5V). Part number is HDW-34724-001
The "small" Z10 charger that was bundled with mine is rated at 0.75A (5V). Part number is HDW-24481-001
From 0% to at least 70% it will charge the PlayBook probably 40% the speed of the regular charger (i.e. taking 2.5x as long), if I "eyeball" the calculation.
- By allisonjoy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2008, 04:43 PM
- By Blue23 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
- By chriscw81 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:26 PM
- By cindylov4 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2007, 03:45 PM
- By anooshka in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:44 PM