my phone stopped getting charge dun noe y
    05-11-11 08:31 AM
    We need a LOT more info to help you. What model BB do you have? Are you trying to charge with a USB cord and a computer or with a power cord? Also have you tried using a charging pod?

It would also help if you typed in standard english.
    05-11-11 08:41 AM
    It wont charge with any kind of charger; i.e car charger, usb or wall?? Try putting ur battery in another BB and see if it charges. If it doesn't then u know the battery is dead. If it does, then it may be problem with usb port on the phone.
    05-11-11 08:49 AM
    It wont charge with any kind of charger; i.e car charger, usb or wall?? Try putting ur battery in another BB and see if it charges. If it doesn't then u know the battery is dead. If it does, then it may be problem with usb port on the phone.
    Depending on what you have tried and how you charge your phone, the problem could be the battery, the cord, the usb port on the phone, the usb drivers on your PC, OR some combination of them all! This is why we need more info!
    05-11-11 08:54 AM
    Sometimes an overheated battery won't charge...don't know if that may be contributing to the issue.
    05-11-11 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD