Sorry if this has been asked before. I just got my Verizon Wireless Tour (in the US) a week ago. I am travelling to Europe this week. Can I use the power adapter clip that came with my Tour and plug it directly into a power outlet without a converter?

Thanks!
    10-11-09 09:07 PM
    Not sure what the clip is you are referring to but with the correct plug adapter you can charge your phone with no problem. The charger should say 100-240V on the back. I've used mine all over the world with no issues.
    10-11-09 09:46 PM
    The charger will work, make sure you have the right plug adapter for the country you're going and call Verizon to make sure you have INT roaming on your acct.
    10-11-09 10:09 PM
    You could also check into a local SIM card for the country you are going to be in to avoid the international costs.
    10-11-09 10:25 PM
    Oк you can turn on the international date feature, so you will have unlimited email and data there, I'm not sure but it should cost 40-60$
    I'd do that if I had Verizon
    Also, the supply should me international, you will only need the plug, or if you're traveling with a laptop you can charge it through the pc-connection, so you may even not need the charger at all=)
    Just found out yesterday - the Blackberry e-mail service is 12$ a month in Russia-)(in case you land there
    10-11-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD