I downloaded nav4all on my AT&T 8310 today but it is saying it cant connect to my GPS or no GPS sensor? Browsing around on the Nav4All website it says I need to change mt TCP settings from wap.cingular to ISP.cingular along with some other changes. My question is this: Is thsi OK to do? I currently am using the BES through my work and do not want to screw it up. Please help me I am eager to use my GPS.

Thank you in advance
    04-13-08 08:11 PM
    I have a Verizon 8830, so different carrier/different phone. But I did d/l Nav4All and use it some with my external GPS. With an external GPS, Nav4All did not ask me to change anything, but that may be phone/carrier dependent. Are you sure your GPS is enabled? It's not by default on Verizon phones. Can you download BBMaps and see if it works?

Just some things to try. Hopefully you'll get a specific response from someone with your particular configuration.
    04-13-08 09:56 PM
    Thanks for the help, I actually got it to work late last night. I went to my GOS settings and did a GPS refresh. This refreshed my co-ordinates and I was up and running in about 5 minutes.
    04-14-08 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD