Sorry for the basic question just got my Blackberry and still tryin to figure it out. I'm trying to change my hope page address in my browser but it won't let me delete the old one - almost like it's locked....any suggestions? Also I'm noticing that sometimes when I first get into the browser and hit the menu key - I don't have the Go To option to enter a new website to go to. Any help would be greatly appreciate!
    04-29-09 10:30 PM
    go to whatever page you want to be your home page, and hit menu>options>browser config and set start page to last page loaded. if you mean that you have done that, and it wont let you, do a battery pull(phone on, yank the battery out and replace in 30 secs) then try again.
    04-29-09 11:01 PM
    In a browser page go to menu > options > browser configuration. Scroll down to the bottom and under home page address put what ever you want. I use google as my home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:21 PM
    Niiiice great tip. I'm still kind of new on my Curve (1st BB here) and I've been scratching my head over this one too!
    04-30-09 12:14 AM
    go to whatever page you want to be your home page, and hit menu>options>browser config and set start page to last page loaded. if you mean that you have done that, and it wont let you, do a battery pull(phone on, yank the battery out and replace in 30 secs) then try again.
    yes, i am quoting myself
    i accidentally gave the directions for what i do, not exactly what the Op was asking.. i like to have my start page different from my home page.. i keep the home page set to the bb sprint.com, but my start page is my bookmarks. its almost like having two home pages.. almost
    04-30-09 12:59 AM
    Thanks for all the help! Makes me feel better that I wasn't the only one struggling with this!!! I'm sure I'll be back for more help later haha
    04-30-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD