How do I change the email on that I've already set. When I select a appointment, on the top it says "Send using: [email protected]" how do I change that to another email?
    10-03-08 08:47 PM
    highlight the send using email address and then press space bar on keypad
    10-03-08 09:14 PM
    It didn't work..
    10-03-08 09:16 PM
    How do I change the email on that I've already set. When I select a appointment, on the top it says "Send using: [email protected]" how do I change that to another email?
    Each email address has its own calendar. When an appointment has already been entered and saved with one email address it cannot be changed because that's where it is. I would suggest you manually enter it on the calendar you want it or email the appointment to the email address you want and it will automatically come up there. For future, when entering an appointment, make sure you select the address for the calender you want (using the above tip) because that's where it will be and cannot be changed once saved.
    10-03-08 09:40 PM
    There's no other way? I have too many appointments..
    Last edited by DVS_WiNdz; 10-04-08 at 09:59 AM.
    10-03-08 10:25 PM
    Can anyone tell me? what would happen if I remove the email that is set on the appointments?
    10-04-08 09:59 AM
    Is there really no way in changing the emails that is set on the appointments? It's kinda bugging me that I can't see some of my appointments on my homescreen.
    10-09-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD