- 12-29-12, 07:36 PM #2
I posted this suggestion in the other leaked picture thread.
I count 8 dots representing icon launch pages. Can you imagine flipping through those pages if you didn't remember where you place an particular app icon?
They really should have another way of launching apps. The obvious one is universal search using the keyboard. Start typing letters and a list of apps gets filtered by name. Another method is gesture search (which I am heavily reliant on) or other swipe based launchers. For the app developers out there, there's an idea.
- 12-29-12, 07:50 PM #3
Re: Changing App Icons Seem to Have Function for X10 QWERTY
RIm should change the app icon disposition to one that has more icons on the app grid, or instead they could put all the apps on one page with down scrolling and create tabs like on the PB.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-29-12, 08:17 PM #8
- 231 Posts
I was hoping the bb10 qwerty would be a 3.5 inch screen. The bigger screen would trump the one handed use for me., and I suspect more smartphone users would lean that way as well. Make it wider, a little taller and you are there. I think that would be the ultimate bb qwerty.
We shall see on the 30th!!!!
- By Jonathank in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 36Last Post: 10-24-12, 12:50 PM
- By martymars in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-11, 01:08 PM
- By Mastermind171 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 08-06-09, 11:38 PM
- By Mastermind171 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-09, 11:38 PM
- By mr-o in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-08, 01:00 PM