somehow my ex is able to go online and view my messages, ims, fb interaction, etc, I am not sure how to block this feature via my phone. i have gotten a new device and PIN but he is still able to log in via the Blackberry server or somehting and see everything.
    07-23-10 09:56 PM
    You should call your provider and shut his access down. Do things like cancel everything and open new accounts with different screen names and passwords. You may even need to change your account number with your provider. I'm not sure how he can get past security, but if he was on the account at one point, you might need a new mobile account all together. He might be breaking the law if he is getting your personal info. It svcks, but you need to protect yourself and be aggressive about it. There's truth to the saying the squeaky wheel gets greased; be a pain in the but and demand help from your provider - and don't stop until you get it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 10:24 PM
    Easily. Bluetooth Hack or any hacking device can do this via Bluetooth. It is a possibility. I would def take the above advice andblock him from your FB. Use all your prvacy settiungs and get a restraining order. This person is obviously stalking you!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD