Here's a couple taken directly from App World on the Web.

Amazingly it is $6.99, but when you add it to your basket it miraculously becomes �7, which is about $11.30 at today's exchange rate.

Hope that helps.
    09-28-12 11:11 AM
    Hey Fmar, did you get any reply on your letters to RIM about this issue? have they even acknowledged it??
    10-05-12 10:28 AM
    If the UK tabloid press gets hold of this they'll have a field day.

They will totally and utterly crucify RIM to such an extent that Blackberry could well die a quick and painful death over here.

British people hate to get ripped off, and it just provides one more reason for people not buy Blackberry. Until BB10 comes out RIM need to be doing EVERYTHING they can to try and keep their reputation in tact, and this is just waving a big red flag and all the pro Apple/Android journalist who are already happy to slag RIM off whenever they get the chance.
    10-15-12 05:59 PM
    You're going to have with at least a 20% markup for VAT I'm guessing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-15-12 07:14 PM
    >> You're going to have with at least a 20% markup for VAT I'm guessing.

Here's the maths.

Application costs $0.99

At today's exchange rate that is roughly �0.61

�0.61 plus 20% VAT is �.0.73

App World charge �1, which means even taking VAT into account UK users are being overcharged by THIRTY SEVEN PERCENT!

It is a complete rip-off and I'm baffled as to how RIM are managing to get away with it. I think the honest reason is that the vast majority of UK users now don't give a damn about Blackberry as they either already have, or are planning on moving to iPhone or Android.

If you treat customers this way then who can blame people for jumping ship.
    10-17-12 10:48 AM
    >> You're going to have with at least a 20% markup for VAT I'm guessing.

Here's the maths.

Application costs $0.99

At today's exchange rate that is roughly �0.61

�0.61 plus 20% VAT is �.0.73

App World charge �1, which means even taking VAT into account UK users are being overcharged by THIRTY SEVEN PERCENT!

It is a complete rip-off and I'm baffled as to how RIM are managing to get away with it. I think the honest reason is that the vast majority of UK users now don't give a damn about Blackberry as they either already have, or are planning on moving to iPhone or Android.

If you treat customers this way then who can blame people for jumping ship.
    I'm #teamblackberry4ever but because of this scandal I have considered jumping ship to ios on a few occasions - I already have my iMore account ready! Your call RIM

Feeding my CrackBerry Craving with the CrackBerry Forums App
    10-19-12 11:07 AM
    I'm #teamblackberry4ever but because of this scandal I have considered jumping ship to ios on a few occasions - I already have my iMore account ready! Your call RIM
    You're right. It really is a scandal, and we all know how much the British tabloid press love a scandal. If news leaks out I pity poor RIM. They need to get this fixed immediately. Every week they wait they risk the chance of it getting into the press. One other thing we all know is how much the bias press love iPhones and so those Apple Fanboy journos would relish getting word out about how RIM are ripping UK users off. Not Germans, French, Spanish, Italians, but ONLY British Blackberry users. Shame on you RIM!
    10-19-12 06:10 PM
    You're right. It really is a scandal, and we all know how much the British tabloid press love a scandal. If news leaks out I pity poor RIM. They need to get this fixed immediately. Every week they wait they risk the chance of it getting into the press. One other thing we all know is how much the bias press love iPhones and so those Apple Fanboy journos would relish getting word out about how RIM are ripping UK users off. Not Germans, French, Spanish, Italians, but ONLY British Blackberry users. Shame on you RIM!
    Yeah why is it that if Apple screw up *coughs* apple maps on ios6 no one bats an eyelid
    sure it was in the news but only for a couple of days but come on! It seems apple can do no wrong? Even Android were scrutinised by the media for the security flaw in the new devices

------------------------------------------------

Hmmm I'm wondering....

Feeding my CrackBerry Craving with the CrackBerry Forums App
    10-20-12 11:26 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD