Whenever I used to enail pics, it would email them from email 1, I don't know when it happened but now they come from email 2.

I have 3 emails set up on my curve. 1 is the blackberry one which is never used.

I've searched around the options and email setup and I can't find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 04:42 PM
    hey big cam - wen you go to email pic/note/etc...when you bring up the email page, up top it'll say 'send using' default, scroll onto the word 'default' and hit your bb key (dotted)>change options>choose your email for the 'from'-i believe this is wat your looking for! i also came accross this- go into any of your emails & click on the icon>bb key>options>email settings>then edit message services- remember to save your changes. I think the first option is to change per email/the second one i believe is for all emails w/o having to edit it.
    Last edited by shellie pink berry; 03-11-09 at 05:01 PM.
    03-11-09 04:48 PM
    I did the swcond thing you recomended, and as for the first suggestion, it doesn't say default, it says email 2, I can change it to email 1, but I have to do it each time.

03-11-09 05:30 PM
    I did the swcond thing you recomended, and as for the first suggestion, it doesn't say default, it says email 2, I can change it to email 1, but I have to do it each time.

ok big cam-im glad it worked for you-yea i wasnt so sure about the first option-its not something i honestly do so i gave both opt's for ya!
    03-11-09 05:33 PM
    It didn't work for me, I have to change it each time. I'm looking to change it permanentaly.

I appreciate the suggestions though.

I reiread my response and see where you would have thought that. Sorry

03-11-09 05:50 PM
    alright -no prob-chances are some1 else will see the post and catch something that i missed.
    03-11-09 05:54 PM
    bump
    bump
    bump
    03-12-09 08:51 AM
    Anyone, ??
    03-12-09 03:09 PM
    I have the same problem... I've searched everywhere. Any help would be appreciated..
    03-13-09 01:04 PM
    When I send a picture directly from the "Media" option no matter what my default email address is it will use another email.
    I've seen a few post here about it. I would send you a link but I'm on WAP so it's a bit of a hassle. But, well yeah, from the ones I've read it's how it works for some reason it doesn't use the default address that is set.

Also you could just directly open an email with the account you want to send the picture to and hit Menu-Send File
    I think it was mentioned above.

03-13-09 03:44 PM
    I forgot to mention.
    When sending the picture it goes by alphabetical order when sending a picture.
    So which ever address is your "first" it will use that one. Even if that's not the default.
    So that being the case

I found a "fix"
    Sign on to BIS
    Edit the email address you want to use to send picture (I guess default email)
    Rename it so it's the top email address.

I hope that makes sense?

03-13-09 03:56 PM
    I forgot to mention.
    When sending the picture it goes by alphabetical order when sending a picture.
    So which ever address is your "first" it will use that one. Even if that's not the default.
    So that being the case

I found a "fix"
    Sign on to BIS
    Edit the email address you want to use to send picture (I guess default email)
    Rename it so it's the top email address.

I hope that makes sense?

Can you actually change the email name without screwing up ther email address??
    03-17-09 07:24 AM
    Yeah you can. You could do it from the phone, I think.
    By clicking on Email Settings
    Edit your email addresses
    Click on Edit on the email address yoi want to change names
    And it's the first one. I can't remember what it's called but it's the email name. Just as long as you don't change your email address. I think it's the third line down.

03-17-09 07:33 AM
    I forgot
    Or you can just sugn on to your BIS account from your computer and do it there.

03-17-09 07:34 AM
    see if this works for you..go to options, advanced options, default services and set your messaging to the default you want...hope that helps!
    03-17-09 07:42 AM
    see if this works for you..go to options, advanced options, default services and set your messaging to the default you want...hope that helps!
    I've had that set to the email I want to use since I got the phone, unfortunetaly it doesn't solve my problem. thanks though
    03-17-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD