Hello,

I was in England and bought an Orange prepaid 8120 Blackberry a few weeks ago. I registerd the BIS subscription with them and received all my e-mails.
    Also I unlocked the Blackberry too.

Now I'm back in Holland and I want to enable the BIS service on my post paid simcard. Before I want to do this, will my incoming e-mails work without cancelling the BIS on Orange UK?

I hope so.
    Thanks

GT
    10-13-09 11:39 AM
    Incoming emails will work so long as you stay connected to the original network.

When you want to switch to the new provider, call the old one and have your PIN removed, then register it on the new network. I am not sure if you have to re-create the email or if you get to retain the old one from the previous carrier though.
    10-13-09 12:07 PM
    Incoming emails will work so long as you stay connected to the original network.

When you want to switch to the new provider, call the old one and have your PIN removed, then register it on the new network. I am not sure if you have to re-create the email or if you get to retain the old one from the previous carrier though.
    Ok thank you very much. I will try to ring Orange.
    Thx
    10-13-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD