- CrackBerry Abuser
- 120 Posts
CFO BB help with email push
We are running a BES server (5.0.2), I have a user who never deleted emails and had all emails from the time she started on her BB (2 year). Due to an incident we had to re-sync her BB back to BES but that wiped out all existing emails on the unit. She wants all her old email back on her phone but the BES server will only push up a max of 30 days. Is there any way to get all the emails onto the phone?
- 01-09-2013, 11:38 AM #2
Go to Options from your email app. In the phone, then "Message Display and Actions", then scrole down to the bottom and it gives you a choice for how long to keep messages. I believe 30 days is the default but you can choose forever or other's as well.
- By kroux in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:44 PM
- By cdcjim in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2010, 05:59 PM
- By COMOEd in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM
- By silentcmh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:11 PM
- By ZackAttack34 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:19 AM