This is so painful to watch its almost funny LOL
    Not Painfull, Funny yes....
    01-06-09 02:14 PM
    It was locked to Vodafone UK.
    Ok well you see if you look at our website Voda UK is $29.99 and we usually deliver the code same day, but $30 for 4minutes is pretty good.
    01-06-09 02:15 PM
    ... unfolding my portable chair, reaching for something to sip... feet up. OK... ready for more...
    01-06-09 02:15 PM
    ... unfolding my portable chair, reaching for something to sip... feet up. OK... ready for more...
    Too late, movie ended
    01-06-09 02:17 PM
    Ok well you see if you look at our website Voda UK is $29.99 and we usually deliver the code same day, but $30 for 4minutes is pretty good.
    dammit...i could have saved 1 cent!
    01-06-09 02:18 PM
    Alot of people CAN and DO get free codes from providers. Do you really care *who you deal with* as long as you get the 50 bucks per code for 300 a day? LOL yeah ok.

He said he DIDNT receive further communication from you, its in his original post.

As yes, many if not ALL of us expect help and troubleshooting, which he did not receive.

PS - its spelled *crying* no U.
    I wonder if he or the company paying taxes on $15k/day....that like $300k/yr assumed 200 working days!
    Report to Internal revenue !
    01-06-09 02:18 PM
    dammit...i could have saved 1 cent!
    Lol...how do you like your storm?
    01-06-09 02:19 PM
    Shoot, you coulda saved yourself a penny!
    Lol...how do you like your storm?
    as we say in england...its the dogs bollox
    01-06-09 02:20 PM
    I wonder if he or the company paying taxes on $15k/day....that like $300k/yr assumed 200 working days!
    Report to Internal revenue !

Oh yes paying taxes! legal corporation in Canada..annual sales are more than 300k
    01-06-09 02:21 PM
    Too late, movie ended

awwww raspberries... not an all day showing?
    01-06-09 02:21 PM
    as we say in england...its the dogs bollox
    Which means??

also you could have saved yourself $30 alltogether according to other member in the board now eating popcorn
    01-06-09 02:22 PM
    Which means??

also you could have saved yourself $30 alltogether according to other member in the board now eating popcorn
    dogs bollox = i like it alot

tried to get them to do it for free, but Voda UK are a tuff bunch...I tried many times to get them to do it (see Unlock Bb Storm For Vodafone Germany Customer - Vodafone eForum) but they wouldnt budge.
    01-06-09 02:25 PM
    I'm just the messenger. That thread's been around a long time and anyone on this board should be using forum search and be aware of other threads related to the topic at hand. I'm merely one of the ever-helpful people who steer people to those links if they haven't found them already.

Want some popcorn? Pretty dang good.
    01-06-09 02:26 PM
    dogs bollox = i like it alot

tried to get them to do it for free, but Voda UK are a tuff bunch...I tried many times to get them to do it (see Unlock Bb Storm For Vodafone Germany Customer - Vodafone eForum) but they wouldnt budge.
    I see, are you a heavy email, bbm, sms user? Do you like the typing on the screen?
    01-06-09 02:27 PM
    I'm just the messenger. That thread's been around a long time and anyone on this board should be using forum search and be aware of other threads related to the topic at hand. I'm merely one of the ever-helpful people who steer people to those links if they haven't found them already.

Want some popcorn? Pretty dang good.

Yes those threads have been around for a long time, Peopel need to know that your provider and only them will give you the code for free, if you request it. And some don't....ex: Rogers still charging $250 to unlock a phone...that's insane
    01-06-09 02:30 PM
    The OP posted while frustrated and has not responed to this thread.

Thanks to cellunlocknet, there is valuable content emerging in the thread. I think it can continue after a name change.

Spectators are welcome, but please don't do the popcorn thing. Your thoughts and questions are valued.

Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-06-09 at 02:49 PM.
    01-06-09 02:32 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD