Ohhhh, so you are gonna pass the buck now, I see. LOL

Im not talking about the product. The complaints were obvious about the lack of responses, emails, and the time it takes to get codes.

Why would *I* want to use you now after reading that, and how you respond to customers, for ALL prospective buyers to see..

Ill pass. Ill get a free one if ever I decide to go that route.
    01-06-09 01:38 PM
    Wow I'll Be sure never to use this company.

Just the fact that you responded the way you did.

Good Job.

Nice Page Ranking.
    Website just got redesigned, we have enough traffic to keep us busy don't worry. We might have responded too roughly and we apologize, but we don't like to be accused when we know we alway do our best to help the customer.

Again if my words were to harsh, I apologize..
    01-06-09 01:38 PM
    The best place to get an unlock is here Nextgen Server Remote Phone Unlock, Treo, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, USB Modem, Unlock your cell phone to any network in real time online.

cheapest around, and IMMEDIATE. As soon as you have paid you get direct access to their unlock server. From start to finish the whole process takes 4 mins max.

I just unlocked my Storm with them as Horizon Wireless never came back to me with my code. They said I would have it on Monday, but still nothing
    01-06-09 01:40 PM
    Ohhhh, so you are gonna pass the buck now, I see. LOL

Im not talking about the product. The complaints were obvious about the lack of responses, emails, and the time it takes to get codes.

Why would *I* want to use you now after reading that, and how you respond to customers, for ALL prospective buyers to see..

Ill pass. Ill get a free one if ever I decide to go that route.
    Alot of customers dont read correctly the terms, for GOT MOTO we advertised SAME DAY setup and people would expect to get the access instantly. Same as unlock codes, we advertise that if we receive the order by say ex: 11Pm the code will be delivered the next day after 10AM and customers think they are suppose to get it before 10am..

So all this misunderstanding causes alot of angry customers, but our terms are clear, and we respond to every email we get the within 12 hours, most of teh time within 1 hour.
    01-06-09 01:42 PM
    You guys got nothing on Horizon Wireless, you have pretty much ruined your name here at CB, your best bet is to move on, you will not win here...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:44 PM
    The best place to get an unlock is here Nextgen Server Remote Phone Unlock, Treo, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, USB Modem, Unlock your cell phone to any network in real time online.

cheapest around, and IMMEDIATE. As soon as you have paid you get direct access to their unlock server. From start to finish the whole process takes 4 mins max.

I just unlocked my Storm with them as Horizon Wireless never came back to me with my code. They said I would have it on Monday, but still nothing
    So now Horizon who is also well known, doesn't deliver? c'mon guys to be too hard on your unlocker, sometimes there are delays and it's our of control. Did Horizon contact you? or are you just advertising for NextGen?
    01-06-09 01:45 PM
    01-06-09 01:45 PM
    I think you should get in contact with the OP and refund him. Seriously.
    01-06-09 01:46 PM
    I wouldn't count on getting an unlock code if you're not a customer of the particular carrier that locked it.
    01-06-09 01:47 PM
    LOL I wouldnt count on getting an unlock code from cellunlock either from what Ive read.

Anyways..
    01-06-09 01:48 PM
    I think you should get in contact with the OP and refund him. Seriously.
    As I said, I still don't know who is the customer is, but I will be more than happy to refund him and still help him unlock his phone. It's not about the money, it's about finding out what went wrong in the process of his order and getting his phone unlocked.

If the error is on our side than we are the only ones to blame, but I find it hard to believe that we stopped communicating with him, that's it! Maybe i'm wrong....

Again, I apologize to everyone on this board if I overreacted, and expressed myself in a unprofessional way. I guess it was a bad timing.....I'm a nicer person.
    01-06-09 01:52 PM
    Well after a week or more Im sure OP has unlocked his phone another way, there are ways to contact forum members, you should still refund but I doubt they still need assistance.
    01-06-09 01:54 PM
    So now Horizon who is also well known, doesn't deliver? c'mon guys to be too hard on your unlocker, sometimes there are delays and it's our of control. Did Horizon contact you? or are you just advertising for NextGen?
    I contacted HW before I purchased the unlock with them to ask them how long it would take. Their response was 8-12 days. I have emailed them on numerous occasions asking was told they were expecting it by Monday this week.

It is now 16 days since I ordered the unlock and still nothing

I am not saying that HW are bad - but they should communicate a little more with their customers.

Yes, I am advertising for NextGen as they were cheap, effective and immediate. Who wants to wait 10, 15, 18 days when you can unlock your Storm in 4 minutes?
    01-06-09 01:55 PM
    Well after a week or more Im sure OP has unlocked his phone another way, there are ways to contact forum members, you should still refund but I doubt they still need assistance.

I have just sent him a PM and will wait for him to reply.
    01-06-09 01:55 PM
    I contacted HW before I purchased the unlock with them to ask them how long it would take. Their response was 8-12 days. I have emailed them on numerous occasions asking was told they were expecting it by Monday this week.

I am not saying that HW are bad - but they should communicate a little more with their customers.

Yes, I am advertising for NextGen as they were cheap, effective and immediate. Who wants to wait 10, 15, 18 days when you can unlock your Storm in 4 minutes?

Why 10-15-18 days when we deliver them same day?
    01-06-09 01:56 PM
    Why 10-15-18 days when we deliver them same day?
    why same day when you can get it in 4 mins?
    01-06-09 02:01 PM
    Touche'

heh
    01-06-09 02:03 PM

True that communication is important, They must have been busy or closed for the holiday season. All I know is that Horizon is trustable and good.
    01-06-09 02:04 PM
    why same day when you can get it in 4 mins?

Yes in 4 Minutes $54 and using a software and USB cable

or

$39.99 remotely just by providing your imei and we email you the code, No cable, no software!
    01-06-09 02:07 PM
    Cell....severe and rachel are right. I'd just give the OP back their money and save some face. Your just getting shredded here.

01-06-09 02:09 PM
    Yes in 4 Minutes $54 and using a software and USB cable

or

$39.99 remotely just by providing your imei and we email you the code, No cable, no software!
    nope - 30 USD, no USB cable, no software. Just enter your IMEI into their unlock server and it automatically gives you the unlock code

Blackberry remote unlock server, blackberry unlocking service
    01-06-09 02:10 PM
    Cell....severe and rachel are right. I'd just give the OP back their money and save some face. Your just getting shredded here.

I agreed to that all along.
    01-06-09 02:10 PM
    nope - 30 USD, no USB cable, no software. Just enter your IMEI into their unlock server and it automatically gives you the unlock code

Blackberry remote unlock server, blackberry unlocking service
    Wow, you got me there, I guess we will have to lower pricing again. On which provider was your berry locked?
    01-06-09 02:12 PM
    This is so painful to watch its almost funny LOL
    01-06-09 02:12 PM
    Wow, you got me there, I guess we will have to lower pricing again. On which provider was your berry locked?
    It was locked to Vodafone UK.
    01-06-09 02:13 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD