Yea, I feel silly asking but I also want to know for sure.

Cell Vision

Can they do what is claimed here or is this another scam that I don't need to be concerned with?
    09-01-10 01:23 PM
    Seriously doubtful. 99.9% sure it's a scam.

I have never heard of spyware that could work without installing some sort of software on the target's phone.

If this was truly possible, it would have RIM and many other major phone companies shaking in their boots.
    09-01-10 02:33 PM
    I highly doubt it would work. Pretty sure it is a scam as well.
    09-01-10 03:08 PM
    Definitely a scam.
    09-01-10 05:12 PM
    "READ THIS CAREFULLYWhile the product, including software, you are purchasing is believed to be free of defect and useful for the purpose intended, there is no warranty that this, in fact, is accurate. There is no guarantee that this product will do what it claims to do; there is no guarantee that it will not harm yours or someone else's computer; there is no warranty that it has commercial viability."

-- From their legal disclaimer, lol ...
    09-01-10 05:37 PM
    THAT IS A SCAM!

Be careful! Make people aware of it on any social networks you use.

Yea, I feel silly asking but I also want to know for sure.

Cell Vision

Can they do what is claimed here or is this another scam that I don't need to be concerned with?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 08:00 PM
    It sounds way too good!!!!.... I really don't think that it's true. I wouldn't waist 30 dollars to find out either.
    09-01-10 08:05 PM
    "READ THIS CAREFULLYWhile the product, including software, you are purchasing is believed to be free of defect and useful for the purpose intended, there is no warranty that this, in fact, is accurate. There is no guarantee that this product will do what it claims to do; there is no guarantee that it will not harm yours or someone else's computer; there is no warranty that it has commercial viability."

-- From their legal disclaimer, lol ...

That's priceless.

The sad part is that people get suckered into this type of sh1t every day.
    09-02-10 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD