Hey everyone, so I was flipping through Flipboard (pun intended) and ran into this article.

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/05/21/...ng-and-others/

I would post the actual article but can't because there are charts to look at.

Anyway, this article and survey are obviously for the US, but it gives us a decent glimpse at the battle that lies ahead for BlackBerry.

69% of customer satisfaction in 2012 and 2013 is garbage. I know that this survey most likely doesn't include BlackBerry 10 users, but it does show the kind of reputation BlackBerry has with regular consumers. However on the positive side, it didn't go down.

This is the kind of thing that a lot of people will look at though when thinking about getting a BB10 device. If they had a bad experience and then hear that the Z10 reboots randomly then BlackBerry's reputation isn't going to get any better.

I have had no such issues, but have heard plenty about it and I'm sure that they have lost sales to this issue. And that is only one of the many problems that they are battling.

In my opinion they need to be more communicative with their customers and even be easier to reach than they currently are. It's a pain to speak with them now, and that's one of the basics of customer service. If you give good customer service, your customers will come back.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:55 PM
    Hey everyone, so I was flipping through Flipboard (pun intended) and ran into this article.

Apple Still Tops in Cellphone Customer Satisfaction, but Losing Ground to Samsung and Others - Mac Rumors

I would post the actual article but can't because there are charts to look at.

Anyway, this article and survey are obviously for the US, but it gives us a decent glimpse at the battle that lies ahead for BlackBerry.

69% of customer satisfaction in 2012 and 2013 is garbage. I know that this survey most likely doesn't include BlackBerry 10 users, but it does show the kind of reputation BlackBerry has with regular consumers. However on the positive side, it didn't go down.

This is the kind of thing that a lot of people will look at though when thinking about getting a BB10 device. If they had a bad experience and then hear that the Z10 reboots randomly then BlackBerry's reputation isn't going to get any better.

I have had no such issues, but have heard plenty about it and I'm sure that they have lost sales to this issue. And that is only one of the many problems that they are battling.

In my opinion they need to be more communicative with their customers and even be easier to reach than they currently are. It's a pain to speak with them now, and that's one of the basics of customer service. If you give good customer service, your customers will come back.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    One question I would have is how long they've had the survey going to get the results they have, and how many actual BB owners were surveyed, and what devices they used. 70K people is a pretty fair sized sample, but it is questionable how many in the sample had BlackBerry 10 devices. But there are definitely some shifts taking place in a fair percentage of the market.
    06-01-13 09:41 PM