This might be a noob question to the extreme, but is it possible to post a new thread while using the CB mobile site? Also I am official addicted to my to Blackberry because I wake up every morning to check Viigo, Twitter, and my Facebook
    07-01-09 09:43 AM
    Look RareBreed, posting form my phone!

Yes it is possible to post from your phone on CB. But I would suggest you do so from this site: wap.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 09:48 AM
    So you can post a new thread also from that site?
    07-01-09 09:58 AM
    Yup! Say you want to post in the BB Discussion forum, at the top of the forum, before all the Sticky threads, there's an option to create "New Post"

It's the same for all the forums.

07-01-09 10:00 AM
    There is a launcher you can put on your phone that will take you to the mobile site. Give me a second and I'll post it for you.

07-01-09 10:01 AM
    Here it is. Download it on your phone and try it out.

http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

07-01-09 10:03 AM

The pointer is highlighting the link you need to click to create a new thread. Don't feel bad about the question either. Took me forever to figure it out! Lol!

07-01-09 10:06 AM
    Got it! Thanks for the help! Downloaded the launcher this is why I love Crackberry everyone is so helpful appreciate the help!

07-01-09 10:11 AM
    Always a pleasure to help out a newb! We were in your shoes at some point too.

07-01-09 10:13 AM

Kudos for that attitude! Too many have forgotten this

07-01-09 10:19 AM
    Kudos for that attitude! Too many have forgotten this

Not all members have that helpful attitude...although every single member was a noob and should remember. As a precaution I would suggest wearing an aluminum foil suit for your first few posts...there are flamers lurking everywhere!
    Welcome to CBerry and good luck.
    PS: the search function wil help you answer many noob questions and give you ideas and experience you wouldn't have thought possible; and you can always edit any post you submit by clicking to your post and using the "Ed." link.
    07-01-09 10:51 AM
    Ok sort of confused by the last part your post bumblebounce can you explain it more for me?

07-01-09 01:20 PM
    How about an app and not just a launcher. Sorta like how Boygenius has for the iPhone.
    07-01-09 01:26 PM
    Ok sort of confused by the last part your post bumblebounce can you explain it more for me?

1) On the header of the CrackBerry screen is a 'Search' button...click it and enter a keyword or two and a list of threads pop up that may pertain to your question. By reading the various threads you often find your exact question has already been asked and answered; plus you'll pick up other info from threads that are just off your specific topic.
    2) When you see your post in a thread you'll find (Ed) (Reply) at the top...click on the (Ed) and your post will come back up with an ability to edit what you've written.
    07-01-09 01:31 PM
    Here it is. Download it on your phone and try it out.

http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

When I downloaded this CB launcher, I received the error message in my screen shot below, however, it does work good. Thanks for the link.

07-01-09 04:59 PM
    Thank you, I knew I had it in one of my Berries before but somehow lost it with time or life events. Now from the BB Browser I go to the link provided but for some reason it gets stuck in 'requesting' for a while and finally gives me a message saying: 'Exceeded maximum redirect attempts to server'................any ideas ? LOL
    07-01-09 05:33 PM

Skully that is a great attitude and yes some people forget they were once newbs.
    07-01-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD