Hey all,

I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to CrackBerry and the entire CB Team for all the hard work and long hours they have logged the last few weeks. There was the CB HQ in T-Dot. The launch. Then all the tips and video's etc they posted on the web site...... then in last day or two, we now have a new sweet CB app for BB10 and also Kevin's excitement about dropping the new CB web design into the wild for us. Oh, and plus todays latest tip about getting to the Hub root when you are multiple layers deep into something. Must Know BlackBerry 10 Tip - Using the "Compact Sidebar" will let you jump around the BlackBerry Hub and within apps FAST! | CrackBerry.com

So thanks! and keep up the great work. I can't wait to see the new web design and eventhough Kevin says it's not quite 100%, who cares. He wants us to see it and if he can't contain himself anymore then I say let it rip into the wild!...... and I know CB will love to hear all the feed back on the new web design and the new CB app, but please be constructive. They have worked hard.

.......and for fun---->got my Z10 on day 1 and never looked back! .......the keyboard is out of this world and is not getting enough love. After a week this is how I use it.------> I type and trust the autocorrect. I can't believe how accurate it is! Then I 'flick' when on a long word only, or 'flick' when the word I want appears on the first letter only....which is happening more and more. Some times I can go 3, 4, or even 5 words this way (especially if the words I wanted were short or medium in length).

oh, and when I get rippin' on the keyboard, I will just type 2 or 3 words all together without spaces, then hit the space bar and boom, the spaces appear and I continue on. With all of this keyboard goodness all wrapped up into one fluid typing motion, it's great! .....and yes the frets are good too. You don't notice how sweet the frets are until you pick up another phone again. So to finish, this is by far the best typing experience I have ever had on any touch screen hands down.

conclusion:
    Thanks CB!
    Thanks Z10!
    Lovin' the keyboard!
    02-11-13 04:18 PM
    Cool story bro
    Learn when to keep your mouth shut.
    02-11-13 05:55 PM
    Learn when to keep your mouth shut.
    Guessing something, somewhere got deleted
    02-11-13 09:07 PM
    I'm sure it did lol
    But good thread! They deserve a good thank you!
    02-11-13 10:51 PM
    Nice post they definitely all deserve a thank you. If it werent for crackberry i wouldnt have a z10 and if it werrnt for my z10 i wouldnt br constantly updating my feeds and reading about bb so thanks again, u give me something to do every day!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 11:09 PM