Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Everyone!
I just have a quick question and hopefully someone can give me an answer!
Does the Z10 or any new BB10 phones going to have carrier branding?
If yes, where on the phone?
That would be an ugly patch on the beautiful gorgeous Z10!!!
- CrackBerry Addict
12-25-12, 08:22 AM #2
- 692 Posts
Re: Carrier Branding????
Better not. Or maybe Carrier can place their brand at the back of the phone. Right beside the camera.sent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
Black and White Z10, Samsung Galaxy S6 Dual SIM, Mi Note Pro (coming soon)
- 12-25-12, 08:32 AM #4
I certainly hope not, none of my BlackBerry's thus far have had carrier branding and I wouldn't want the trend to start with BlackBerry 10.Passport (10.3.2.680) | iPhone 6 (8.3) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1 GDR1, Lumia Denim) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5, W8.1)
- 12-25-12, 10:17 AM #8More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
- CrackBerry Genius
12-25-12, 11:39 AM #9
- 1,637 Posts
good question!! and i hope that they dont. im with o2 in the uk, and on bb curve 8900. they had the o2 symbol.. cant remember with the torch 9800.. but theres no symbol on my current 9900... so hopefulyl they continue like this and dont stain my beautiful new future phone!!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 12-25-12, 12:31 PM #10
Since I bought my 9780, I haven't seen any branding from Bell. Hardly ever buy from the carrier though, so not much of an issue.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v184.108.40.2064) | Rooted SGS IV
- By Agresvig in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 12Last Post: 11-26-09, 10:08 PM
- By alee0729 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-09, 10:31 PM
- By nzero in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-09, 10:17 AM
- By hidea in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-08, 10:48 AM
- By ryanp76 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-08, 07:03 PM